Reviews for Be Prepared
Eagle Hawke chapter 3 . 6/29
LOL.
SystemVisions chapter 7 . 1/5
The idea was good, the execution not so much. You went from 0-100 real quick, for lack of better word. He went from an averagely powerful wizard to a lord and all that stuff. Also, the Ginny romance was too rushed. One day he had a crush the next day he was pulling her into his lap. Overall, it was alright.
rowenasheir chapter 38 . 11/9/2015
Adopt Doug and start another story!
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
Why want to join the defunct order of the fried chicken? HP is the head of the new order and has the help of the competent old order members anyway!
juan chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
good thing in my time travel story both fudge and the toad will meet thier end in the past and their bodies sent to dumbledore warning him that his future plot to use both of them has fail and that he is next along with his fail experiment tom and his sex toy snape
nayin17 chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
I'm so happy Harry and Ginny are married
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I'm glad your Percy is a good guy
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Voldemort and Bellatrix ...yuck hahahaha
Epeefencer chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
How cou;d Cornor be there, he was taken off the train by Tonks for being a Death Eater. Big mistake in the plot line.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Awesome story absouloutly loved it!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love The Potter family curse...especially if the woman is Ginny
Nifty Niffler chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I find it tedious to read through the list of changes Hogwarts has undergone. It isn't necessary to list it out each time.
Nifty Niffler chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Okay that was a little too out of character for my liking. It didn't have a sincere feel to it, it didn't feel like they were making love, but having sex just because. I hope you can understand what I mean.
POTTERPHILE chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
First let me say I am sorry I am not loggedin. I am on a kindle right now and it is a bear to log in. I am aware that this was written several years ago but I stll wanted to review. I have read several of your stories and for the most part i enjpy them very much. Not a lot of angst. Just good fun Harry is the King of the World stories. The part I am not so crazy about is the sex. I usually love sex in the story. but in your stories the sex is as subtle and sexy as a sledge hammer. If a man had ever treated me the way you portray Harry treating Ginny he would have been leaving with a few less body parts. Is this some personal fantasy or have you just never actually had sex yourself. I cant believe any self respecting woman would let you speak to her the way Harry spoke to Ginny in this chapter. Do your readers a favour. Buy some bodice rippers and study how to write a sex scene.
KingRider6911 chapter 38 . 5/1/2014
Great ending to a Great story! This is the third story of yours that i have read and out of the three this is the best ending. I really enjoy your work and hope that you continue to write stories like this.