Reviews for Be Prepared
nayin17 chapter 10 . 6/17
I'm so happy Harry and Ginny are married
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/17
I'm glad your Percy is a good guy
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/17
Voldemort and Bellatrix ...yuck hahahaha
Epeefencer chapter 33 . 3/30
How cou;d Cornor be there, he was taken off the train by Tonks for being a Death Eater. Big mistake in the plot line.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 38 . 1/19
Awesome story absouloutly loved it!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love The Potter family curse...especially if the woman is Ginny
Nifty Niffler chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I find it tedious to read through the list of changes Hogwarts has undergone. It isn't necessary to list it out each time.
Nifty Niffler chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Okay that was a little too out of character for my liking. It didn't have a sincere feel to it, it didn't feel like they were making love, but having sex just because. I hope you can understand what I mean.
POTTERPHILE chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
First let me say I am sorry I am not loggedin. I am on a kindle right now and it is a bear to log in. I am aware that this was written several years ago but I stll wanted to review. I have read several of your stories and for the most part i enjpy them very much. Not a lot of angst. Just good fun Harry is the King of the World stories. The part I am not so crazy about is the sex. I usually love sex in the story. but in your stories the sex is as subtle and sexy as a sledge hammer. If a man had ever treated me the way you portray Harry treating Ginny he would have been leaving with a few less body parts. Is this some personal fantasy or have you just never actually had sex yourself. I cant believe any self respecting woman would let you speak to her the way Harry spoke to Ginny in this chapter. Do your readers a favour. Buy some bodice rippers and study how to write a sex scene.
KingRider6911 chapter 38 . 5/1/2014
Great ending to a Great story! This is the third story of yours that i have read and out of the three this is the best ending. I really enjoy your work and hope that you continue to write stories like this.
xvector chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
You really should not write without a beta... This is barely readable and has plot holes everywhere. It would be wonderful if you simply used a beta!

There is a reason the best stories on this site have betas.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ah yes. Ye Olde Potter Curse. Poor Potters, doomed to love fiery headed (and tempered) women for as long as the line lasts.
Epeefencer chapter 38 . 11/2/2013
Loved your story, it was very entertaining though you need a lot of help with syntax, grammar and spelling. Other than that complaint I thought your story was well thought out. Thanks for sharing it with us.
hootowl chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
...that was disturbing and moderately traumatic.
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 4/22/2013