Reviews for Bonds of Desires
SnowyIce chapter 10 . 2/21
This is getting really interesting, so please find it in your heart to have mercy on us readers and update the story
JelloBear chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Kiba515 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
love this story
please continue and
update soon
backtorealwaysorry chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Ahhhhh...when are you gonna update this wonderful story? ,

I love this story...dont kill me...
Bakaberry chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Did you drop this story?
Fadey chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Please update:)
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
i love the fic! but its been a lot since you last update so please continue the story and update soon!
queenruby987 chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
update soon! i can't wait to see what happens next!
March Rosenqueen chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
It's great

When you'll update it again?

Please update it soon, I'm looking forward for the next chapter
secret25 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
You do realize that there are like less than a handful of fics that are about ot6 right? And yet its been 9 months since you updated! And actually it's a whole other year already! PLease, please! Update! I decided to read an ot6 cause well I love everyone of them! YOur stroy is my first ot6! So please! There aren't that many fics about this 6 and I am very interested in reading more of this. Seriously you left it at a cliff-hanger too! Ryoma isn't even part of the circle yet!

I'm sorry for my rambling!

Anyway if you could please let me know if or when you will update, I would appreaciate it!

secret25
thfourteenth chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
ah! this cliff hanger is no good... must update man... why a cliff hanger there of all places... scream. update kays? i really wanna wanna wanna wanna read. please?
Youkai Kisaki chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
Hmm liking it so far ... keep writing ... (crickets chirping) I've got nothing else to say
afallenheart chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
ErzaScarlet14 chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
Uwa! I dunn like cliffhangers! So plz update soon! I luv ur story...:D
little angel of the sea chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
People who make cliffhangers should update every now and then:P I like the story so far I hope you'll update soon