Reviews for Glimpse of Truth
TheDoctorMomz chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
OMG! I love this story! I hope you come back to it soon! Thank you for a great night reading a great story!
Charmd5G chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Sooo...I know the genre says "romance/angst" and I should have known what I was getting, but I can't handle this. It's just so depressing up this point. well written, but ugh, this is torture (that goes for that expanded giving in chapter as well!).
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
I love your stories. I'm addicted. You have perfected the characters and I do hope you will keep writing them :)
DreamChaser011593 chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
More please! :)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
it's been a while! I had to go through again and re-read some things to remember exactly what was going on. Poor Rose, Doctor never gets it right. Don't blame her for being mad. But a baby will be here soon yes? Yes? :)
Twethereal chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
How on earth did you get me to read a baby fic? I usually don't like them but this one makes me want more. The way you write is fascinating. I hope that you haven't dropped this story. I love it to pieces.
bex19 chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
Yay an update finally! I'm so thrilled they are back to how they used to it's gonna be fun now with Jackie XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lutherian chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
I loved it, lol, the poor doctor, outwitted by himself literally!
Lutherian chapter 22 . 7/22/2010
Awwwww I loved it. It made me smile.
Zatsky chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
I am always thrilled to see an email saying there is a new update. Keep 'em coming. It's a great examination of their emotions and feelings all coming out and it seems they are finally getting somewhere. Looking forward to finding out what happens.
Lutherian chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
He said the words. I loved it.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
excellent story and getting better. Can't wait to see the next chapter... I do hope Rose hurries up and comes round to loving the real doctor for himself!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
great as always :)
youllstartariotbarbarella chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
WAIT...did he really actually say that second to the last line out loud? if he did and Rose ignored it that was cooooold man its gonna be tough for those two ain't it. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the great story.

peace out