Reviews for Right, for once
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Cute.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow. Such an original idea to have Peter just knowing something like that. First of all, it's refreshing to read him as their actual friend, not just a pathetic person who tails them. And for some reason, I just love that he was the one who knew so confidently that this time, she'd say yes. Great job!
Miss Elle Gray chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was a really cute story.

It's rare in fanfiction that Peter is portrayed as an actual human being.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ha, the last line made me laugh! This was really good, and really funny! I love your writing!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Nice to see Peter before he made poor choices and his life went downhill. I loved Sirius "lounging on the hearthrug by the fire and hogging all the heat." Reminded me of a big ole dog. :-)
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
LOL! I love this, it was amazing! I loved Peter being so confident (and being right) and Remus & Sirius being totally suprised when it happens. So great! Thank you so much! *hugs*
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
How did the rodent know? Did his master Tom Riddle (whom I refuse to call by that Lord name he assigned himself, as there is nothing even remotely indicating nobility about him, as he would like to pretend, with that name) clue him in?
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
So how did Peter guess? Has he got some inside information? If so, it's the beginning of a pattern, and not a very pleasant one, all things considered. Is this a new series or a oneshot?
Tamira chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
*lol* That was cute! Who would have thought Peter so observant? ... Well, I like storys where he is not automatically the bad guy from the beginning on, or just a bibbering idiot... He was a marader once, he was friends with the others... and he probably never would have thought, age 17, that a very few years later he would betray them...
McFlyFan101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
lol love it
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Loved that Peter was right! He's often treated badly by FF writers or ignored completely but he must have been a good friend at one point and I enjoyed reading this. Wonderful ficlet!
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
LOL. Aw. Nice to see pre-Death-Eater Peter. Great job, as usual.

God Bless.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Cute. Although I wish there was some reasoning behind Peter's assurance. OTOH, perhaps it's one of those things where if you aim at a target enough times eventually you'll hit it?
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was more or less what I intended to write lol, so I'll see if I can come up with another idea!

Anyway, great characterizations (I especially liked James being over enthusiastic about anything and everything)! Nice work.

- Gaby