Reviews for Precipice
waddiwasiwitch chapter 18 . 2/24
I'm all about my Royai, but I must say that I loved this a lot even thugh the ending was Havocai!
onceuponaroyai chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
Almost. /3

Is it too late to review? Hahaha I hope not. :P LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY. Actually I was reading this while reviewing, and it inspired me in my exams hahaha. XD Then after the exams I finished this fic, and ugh. Feels. The word "almost" will now always stab my heart.

I ship Royai to hell and back, but there is a part of me that loves Havocai as well. And I am really finding fanfics that are focused on their love triangle, and yours is one of the best. :) Seriously, I am really happy that Riza ended up with Jean, maybe because I love seeing Roy in pain hahaha. But I love Roy, okay? XD I just love seeing him jealous as well. Guilty pleasure. :3

Thanks for this story, really. :D
BleedingCoffee chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
*sobs happily*. Oh god this is wonderful.
BleedingCoffee chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
I love how you write Hughes. Actually love how you write everyone
BleedingCoffee chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
This is so beautifully written!
BleedingCoffee chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
This is just impossible to put down. What a delcious piece of fiction you have here. The dialogue keeps me grinning and the interactions are so perfect, the angst and history just are too addicting.
BleedingCoffee chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
This is fantastic! I love the dialogue and internal monologues! Roy is such an ass, the jealousy is just oozing out of his every action! Well written!
Monk'ichii chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
I'm... Torn... I think that this fic is the best Havocai fic I ever read. But I'm also a Royai fan. So i don't know ! Gosh, every scenes with Roy and Riza was perfect, so intense and i wished she would chose him. Because, it is so obvious for them to end up together. But somehow, for Riza and for Roy, even if he is not aware, it's best to being just who they are i.e not together. Because of their positions, because of what they have been through...
Uh. But a part of me still want them to be together. It's so crazy, right ?!
Anyway, i just spend my whole day, reading your fic and I will re-read it sometimes. It brings so much feelings...
Thank you for this amazing work !
Omorocco chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Ooo, but that was brilliant. So many things I enjoyed about this fic, but at the top of my list is how well you wrote the Roy/Riza, Riza/Havoc dynamics, and your great characterization of well, everyone.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
very interesting! good writing.
mebh chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
Augh - I forgot how truly brilliant this story is.

It is so perfectly, profoundly rendered that I really felt at a loss when I completed it once again.

The ending is something that Edith Wharton would do well to rival - that dull, hard-to-swallow sense of loss; even though Havoc and Hawkeye are really good for each other. Our hero continues unattached (in a sense).

I really wish you would start writing again - you are a very special talent.
Ashes0909 chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
First Royai I've read that didn't end with a happily ever after. Still left me happy though! Thanks.
Ashes0909 chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Loving this story so far. I'm on chapter 7 and though I usually don't comment till the end, I just had to say this line ""Don't call me that, either. Damn it, Roy, you can't compartmentalize me just because you don't know what to do with me!"" is perfect! Love your characterizations.
BlackLioness chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
I really enjoyed this story, you've done a wonderful job with these characters and the plot was interesting - it had everything - romance, mystery, action, Fuery in a dress... you name it. I especially liked the way you wrote the Roy/Riza/Havoc love triangle (I truly couldn't figure out who she was going to end up with until the very end and if that isn't a clear sign of great storytelling I don't know what is). Sure, I feel bad for Roy, but then again I would feel equally bad for Havoc if she chose otherwise (well, almost equally bad ;) ). It is refreshing to find a fanfiction that handles such things in such a mature way. And I loved how you wrote Ed, his scene in the library (or anywhere else for that matter) was very amusing - "protest all you want, but do it 'quietly', I've got a book to finish"... heh, funny :).
cass-sams12 chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
Aw... I wanted it to end differently, but I say that of all good stories that end with a twist. Well written, and despite the angsty tones, very entertaining.