Reviews for Care To Dance?
Artemis Sherwood chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I LOVED THIS! Where have you been all my life? Seriously! And by the way, you should write a novel or something, because your writing is amazing! XD XD XD XD

Luv, Luv, Luv,

Artemis Sherwood
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was beautiful and fun and Sparrabeth which suits me to no end. This was actually very believeable and in character and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

~Ultra~
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I'm not a Sparrowbeth fan per se, but I loved the playfulness of this piece! Jack's idea is, of course, both mad and brilliant, and it worked quite well. I had to smile when Elizabeth finally broke down in a fit of laughter, and I laughed myself when Jack answered her honestly: rum.

I also appreciated the irony of this piece. Usually story days are the harbinger of something sad (think just about every scene in DMC or AWE) or horrendously frightful, but you masterfully took this usually sad image and turned it into something playful and light. It was unexpected and fresh!
Mrs.SparrowDepp chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG I love this story it was so cute. An dancing in the rain is so beautiful and romantic. I hope one day I get to do that with the love of my life. Great job.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I've always wanted the two of them to dance. It has a bit of humor in it. I don't buy for a second Elizabeth is completely talentless at dancing, but I might play dumb too if it meant Jack would teach me. He's been so many places and been with so many women I'm sure he knows quite a few dances not taught in aristocratic circles such as what Elizabeth grew up in. I can just imagine them doing the tango or something like that.

You voice Jack so well. I can hear him, the snark and yet the tenderness he uses around her. Very nice.
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I loved it so much! It was weird because just imagining them laugh like that made ME laugh. But I'm trying not to be too loud because I'd rather not have everyone staring at me as if I were mad. Anywho, this was really good. I really liked the end!
Pooches chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Pure genius. I loved every bit of it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I have discovered that there are some really good POTC fanfic writers on this site, but your style is just amazing, and the characters are totally believable. Honestly, I wouldn't even ATTEMPT to write a story like this myself, because I know that there would be no chance whatsoever of me writing something as good as this. ITS BRILLIANT! Thanks again.

Li
Respett chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Lovely! simply adoreble!

I love the ending the most!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AW! Oh my gosh! This is absolutely the sweetest, cutest, and most adorable oneshots I have ever read! (I never thought I would use those words to describe a Pirates of the Caribbean fanfic!)

This is was entertaining, I did not want it to end!

& Oh my gosh, the witty banter between Elizabeth and Jack is so...superb. Aboslutely wonderful!

I just love how Jack described Elizabeth's laugh as 'a lovely and unbearably contagious sound', that is so sweet! They fact that they were both laughing together in the rain puts a wonderful picture in one's mind. It's just so , the thought is almost overlooked by a lot of author's.

But you managed to capture the moment, quite amazingly, I might add.

I will never forget this story!

Again, two-hundred percent with the dialogue. It was maddingly fantastic! [

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
BrownEyedCuriousity chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was beautiful, really!

I could see everything happening.

The last line was PERFECT!

Great Job, Liz!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aww! So sweet and cute! I love this! Especially when they fall down the stairs, and Jack says, "Is my bonnie lass dead?" That is such a cute line! Oh, and the whole, "What gave you the idea?" "Rum?" part!

Write more!
CaptainFlyingSparrow chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I love that one that was really really good!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Amazing! I'm speechless!

I loved this part most:

“You’re absurd!” Elizabeth exclaimed between bouts of giggles. “Honestly, what gave you the idea to go dancing in the rain?”

“Rum?” Jack said, leaving them in stitches once more.

The rain doused their wave of some abstract form of a laughter-high after what seemed like ages, when Elizabeth and Jack’s sides felt as if they might break any moment. Elizabeth wiped away a few tears that mixed with the rain, another chuckle escaping her mouth.

Jack composed himself and said smugly “I told you it’d be enjoyable.”

“And it was,” she agreed. “Thank you Jack.”

And just like the last time she uttered those three words to him, her lips on his soon followed, and in the dreary, pouring rain, the two corsairs finally caved in and decided that once would never be enough.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
lol, aw, that was so cute! i cracked up when jack said his inspiratio to dance was Rum, and the last phrase, "once would never be enough." was really too sweet -

i loved it!

Ele-chan
Jenn1244 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
that was cute. i loved there interaction and the dancing in the rain was just a really cute idea