Reviews for A Little Rain Your Way
afaphyte chapter 1 . 9/17
This made me feel things. ._. I really could feel Tenten's emotions and I liked the way you portrayed her.

The whole thing was so gripping, and just when I thought I could get a happy ending (I didn't read the genre beforehand haha), I was left feeling affected. I guess I eventually liked the open-endedness of the one-shot. :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Interesting. I liked the added effect of it being from a first person point of view. :) I was hoping Neji would catch her and kiss her at the end.

Keep writing!

94stephanie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved it!
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I really like it! The writing is really unique (a mix of first and second person).

The characters stayed in character and the storyline was interesting. I just wished there was a little more!

Good job!
Xiao Bi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Huh. Interesting perspective.
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Well...I liked it
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nice story!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! This story is TOO CUTE..

I love it..I really did!

I wanted a break from the typical plotted, ridiculously happy and sometimes out of this world crazy stories to give Angst, tragedy and Drama a chance and I was overwhelmed!

I really like it!

I felt all fuzzy inside when Neji ran out and raised his jacket to shield them both from the rain! I wish that would happen to me..When i find a guy i like that is..

"I can't let you be my weakness. It's too bad you already are."

Silva Jupiter chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love it!

It was, admittedly, a little choppy (like you said), but that really did add to the flow of the story. I can't say much more except that I thought it was written quite brilliantly.
moonlit starry sky chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
are u kidding me, I loved it . call me weird haha
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
For something written in the middle of a lecture ... it's pretty damn good.
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 8/30/2008

He could have stopped her!

I LOVE IT though!

coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This is actually quite different from the stuff I've been reading recently...and I love it. Do write more fics in this style, will you? Pretty please? I love, love, love it.
Krizzie chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Messy is good in this kind of stories. Haha! I lovelovelove it.
MiScHeViOuS.fAiRy63 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was cute! I liked it!