Reviews for Denial
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very lucky for you that he is, Rosa.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
It's brilliant. And, best of all, your Riddle is very in-character!
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Huh. Interesting. I never thought I'd read a Tom Riddle fic, but this was really well done, intriguing, and... well, great!
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was so sweet!
NS chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Thought-provoking. I really like your work.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hm. This title makes sense.

If Rosa the tiger could've just eaten Tom then and there, there wouldn't be so much pain.
emigirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
my god, that's so sweet and sad at the same time!

the word for this is bittersweet. i thought that this was a very creative OC for Tom, and it made so much sense. it could've actually happened in the books, too.

yeah, so you're a great writer. it'd be awesome if you could do another OC, just cuz this one was one of the best i've ever read.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lol

he's in egypt :D

good story XD
JellyBellys chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Fabulous Tom/OC story! OC stories are often dreadful, but this was clever, and also seemed like it could actually be very canon compliant.

Basically, anything you write is gold, and I am now behaving like a stalker with all of these reviews.
livvie333 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I thought it was good. You showed Tom's character very well. I don't know if you've written longer stories (I'll go look at that now) but if not, you should do a story with Tom's school years.
com chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
its not to bad but i think you could have emphasis more on why he's in denial. Pretty decent for a one-shot though.