Reviews for Appearances
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awwwww :D :D :D Do you know that Mac Smit is Tim Scam backwards? :P XD LOLOLOLOL, way to be original Scam XD

But he's awesome either way XD

HOLY SHIZZ THIS WAS CUTE and amazing AND CUTE and original AND CUTE and really awesome AND CUTE and fantastic and did I mention CUTE? XD XD XD XD
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
How sweet -
Jai Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
And a review you shall get!

:D quite amazing, you are a talented writer, no joke.

Another chapter to this, and I would read it in a heartbeat, or two if I'm off the computer... but besides the point! AMAZING

:D
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
How haunting! It was deliciously angsty!
Xaleria chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I'm too lazy to log in right now. And if I do that, I'll get distracted. XP

First off: IT'S BEEN FOREVER! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! T.T And I'll log onto AIM in just a couple of minutes (or maybe 20) because I need to finish my math HW first. (Can you believe it? Math homework on the FIRST day? I hate school...-.-)

Second: I LOVED THE ONE-SHOT! It was amazing, and I love the way you wrote from Tim and Sam's POV. :D The Diary was a nice touch. LoL, BURN IT! Burning stuff (like letters/diaries that can't be read by others) can be fun...but it would be horrible to burn books. Unless of course I don't like that book... ;)

Sam's last entry really got to me. It's a perfect way to tie things off, and it also leaves room for a sequel. (*hint hint*) :D

Scam's entry was so IC! And it is so true and you can just imagine him saying it. I love the way you write Scam. It's just so...Scam-ish. :P

[It wasn't worth the pain.] I love this line...it's so tragic and painful, yet hopeful at the same time...

That and it sounds awesome if you say it the way you want it to be said/sound. Like in a very sad, pained voice and...well, that's confusing but you probably get what I mean. XP

Alright, debo completar mi tarea y entonces ir a AIM! (I ended up with Spanish for my 6th period. Sadly, not the teacher I wanted...)

Ciao, (or should I say Chau?)

Xaleria
BloodyRen chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It was very much in a style that makes it quite adorable and interesting.
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Can I say Oneshot parade?

LOL

YAY!

I love innermost thoughts! You acn do so much with them. (like you've done here)

YAY - and Scam's thoughts are still awesome- I love this:

"Love at first sight" was just a saying for those who didn't understand the human mind and its complex forms.

HAHAHAHAH so true!

And you say your not inspired... what's that suppossed to be... a joke? :)

Luv ya,