Reviews for That Summer
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haha; I love the SWC!

Great fic, I thought you captured the angst between the twins perfectly. I hope you continue this at some point; I'd love to read about the Weasley's confronting Harry!
TellyKNetic chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Rereading this for the umpteenth time. I love all three of your stories in this series.

I found it interesting that even though you wrote this before the movie came out, there is a part where George mentions walking in on Harry and Ginny snogging. Strange coincidence, don't ya think?
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Brilliant. Did Harry, crap his pants on Ron's turn?
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh- oh please tell me that you're going to write the Weasley brothers giving Harry the third degree about Ginny. Please, it just sounds so amazing to see.
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is certainly interesting. I almost never read AU fics unless they are really well written. All three of the stories about Fred's re-Fredding (gottA love that word!) are quite good. I also loved the Narnia reference.
DuckysDanni chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Who wins the bet? :P
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
One day, you shall update this.

And there shall be much rejoicing.

By me in particular.

Your interpretation are THE Fred and George to me.

There is no other.

And I love Charlie now too. :)

Such talent deserves to be favourited and gushed about to people until at last they gag me in protest.

Keep writing,

Love Taluliaka
mindmundane chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hey, great chapter! is this a one shot? or is there more chapters on the way? but man, seriously great job with this! just enough brotherly love to pass, but enough denial of such to go for Fred and George's standards. i was just wondering...is this a follow-up story to another? cause frankly, i don't remember George ever going to Azkaban...or -no complaints though- Fred ever surviving the war...though by the sound of it, he seems to have died...and lived? well either way, great job with this and i hope there will more to come!

-Sarahpop*
Certain Velocity chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
UM, OKAY, I THINK ILY, K THX.

-ahem-

Did you just make a Narnia refrence in a Potter story?

:D

I LOVE YOU.

FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

This was friggin' perfect.
Silent Knight I chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
There needs to be MORE! Please write more HP fanfiction! This is just as good as the books if not better. I've never appreciated Fred and George so much before. They're similar in so many ways but subtly different too, and you've just got it so perfect. Fantastic stuff.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved it! I think you're such an amazing writer - I was so glad that you wrote another Fred and George piece. You obviously understand their characters really well.
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ahh...i like it. a lot. a lot a lot.

just one question...

why is fred...alive? plot hole no jutsu or what?

(don't worry. phnj is the author's best friend..) XD
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Me likie! Continue please?
theredrobin chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Holy crap.

You are one of the best writers on this site, and I say that with complete sincerity and adoration. In all the fanfics I've read, you are the one who best captures the essence of Fred and George, and the whole Harry Potter universe. Not to mention your brilliant use of language, range of imagery, and description of emotion.

I can't pinpoint every detail I love about this story cause it would go on for pages, but God, the connection with Fred and George just leaves me stunned. In every scene, you do it beautifully.

Oh, and I am a little afraid for poor Harry. Potter vs. The Brothers Weasley. o_o *cuddles Harry* Maybe we'll see the six brothers "talk" to him. *sniggers*

Anyway, excellent one-shot, and I hope there are many more to come.
MCat711 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Look, I finally read it! I don't totally suck!

One thing I like is that although Fred and George are "indivisible", as you put it, you still write them as distinct individuals and not clones. It's a fine balance to walk between them being both identical AND different, and you manage to pull it off well.

BTW, I don't normally recommend listening material for other people's fics. But I was listening to the Beatles' "A Day In the Life" while reading this, and it really seemed to suit.

Looking forward to more!