Reviews for That Summer
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I liked it. Fred and George were two of the characters I wish were developed more in the series. Your take on them reminds me of a set of twins I used to work with. Don't know if they were pranksters, but they were characters.

I think you overdid the big brothers planning on talking to Harry in the end a bit. I know he got to be an annoying character starting in the 5th book (I really wanted to smack him)but Fred and George did like him. He was their friend and Quiddich teammate and they thought enough of him to give him the Marauder's Map.
cinroc chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I was thrilled when I saw you had written another Harry Potter fanfic. Fox Ears and A Bright ans Worthy King are two of my favorite stories. I really enjoyed this one as well. I loved the Narnian joke. I look forward to the next chapter. PLease update soon. Thank for sharing this story.
OfficiallyAbi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wonderful! I was laughing and almost crying in parts. :) It's amazing, the way you can explore the twins' emotions without, you know, turning them sappy and un-SWC-ish.
XlameXchickX chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
AH!

I LOVED it!

So glad u finally wrote another fic!

It was awesome!
diddykid chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Yet again you have astounded me with a fanfic that captures my two favorite characters perfectly. You put so much emotion yet still maintain their comedy and cleverness and just everything. Great job!
Portal-girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I loved it!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
You are writing the book JKR has forgotten to write. You see, I'm the one Harry Potter fan who doesn't even like Harry himself (much). No, my heart belongs to the Weasley twins (especially George, although everyone of these fics, especially your fics, makes me like Fred a little bit more), and to be honest, JKR has neglected them in the books! (Why did she even invent them when if she didn't write about them as much as they deserve to be written about ...?)

You got their characters so perfect in your fics, it's amazing. Although I don't agree on every tiny little part, on the whole you write them just like I imagine them. You make me laugh but you also make my heart go out to them - perfect mixture.

Now I really can't wait to read more of what you have in store. After this I really think it would be interesting to see what will happen if one of them falls in love or something (preferably George, of course, although with the way you characterise them it would make more sense with Fred) and the other one finds himself in the situation of having to share his twin with somebody.

That was just an idea, though. I am sure that whatever you are going to write next - I will sit reading it with my eyes and my mouth wide open with joy and excitement.

Thank you SO SO much.
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Excellent chapter. I love the way you personify Fred and George. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
*drops to knees and bows* I am not worthy! I am not worthy!

You, are a GOD! You must be, when it comes to Fred and George. You get into their heads so perfectly. . . it's alomst eery. I reread your stuff all the time, and now that you have a new one, *dances* ah! I am so excited. You just made my first day of college (started classes today) the most amazing day ever. Congratulations.

Ah my dear boys. What more could be in store for you? Good? Bad? Hopefully both? Oh the possibilitys are endless.

More as soon as you can please.

Your faithful reader, (and now worshipper)

Kay.