Reviews for Sozin's Comet: Avatar Aang
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
good job. i wish this had actually happened
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awe! Great ending to the whole story! :) This is the way the show should have ended. I couldn't have rewritten anything except for the fight scene with Azula which I turned into a song fic. So great job, you can stop by and read my Zutara stories anytime you'd like. :) Bye!
2shadows chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
No offense to Mike and Brian, but I like YOUR ending WAY better.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That pretty much depicted the Zutara version glad Mai got some love I hate those fics that leave ppl like Mai out (except ppl like Azula and Ozai)
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow, I can't believe I just now read this story (I watched the show along with everyone else and I just...wow I can't believe I didn't read this story) Okay, I really loved this ending. I think I enjoy it much more than the other ending, not because of the fact that Katara and Zuko got together (Though that is a plus) But because of the amount of sentiment in it.
BlankSilhouette chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i love this story.
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Although I've accepted Kataang as the winner, I'm still a Zutarian and proud of it. This made me smile- THIS is the kind of finale I wanted to see! A bit far-fetched, yes, but satisfying for someone who hasn't seen any Zutara in a while! :)
wcidma chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
DEFINITELY it should've ended this way!
mpc797 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Love the story,

When I read the part

"I need the Avatar State now."

I just had a flashback to power rangers
PrincessTYC15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
that would have been a much better ending than the one they showed i loved it
Anyomoustolife chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awsome! I wish i could write like you! Hey Jenn i wanted you to read my story. I need a few pointers, PLEASE!
zutarababe chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
that was AWESOME! i think that All for One by HSM2 should be the background
19TopazAngel18 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
YAY! i loved it! now THIS is how it should've ended, or at least kinda... well, you basically rewrote it... so... either way, i loved it!
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Whoot! Zutara FTW! Nice

And you know someone should do a epilog of Azula in therapy or something. Because she belongs there
Cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Your ending is a considerably better one than Nick’s. This is the way Brain and Michael SHOULD have ended Avatar. Great job!