Reviews for Strange Meeting
anne chapter 1 . 5/17
wow.. unexpected... but enjoyed it nevertheless ...
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 1/30
super nicely written fic :)
niffaith chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was perfect, honestly. Thank you for this, it was a great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is scary good. Your Hinata is fierce!
MaeMusicMelody chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was a really good story! Very interesting.

I'm just sad that Neji will most likely never see Hinata again. Id hate to think that I'd never see someone I love ever again.

Still the story was really good! Keep up the good work
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
One of the best story ever told. This story somehow gave me the feeling of reading folklores and fairytales. Very well executed. Thanks for the good read!
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
*claps* It has a slightly depressing tinge to it but awesome nonetheless. I love how protective they are of their family since they have, in others eyes, given up everything.
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Do like~

I like the person Hinata has become and... I don't want to review properly! I feel lazy and I just like the fanfiction and and...

It's a nice fanfiction k. I like the characters and how they've seemed to mature and if you rly want a proper review just like message me or smthn. D:

Good fanfiction!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
wow..that was really interesting..

"The cold and unequivocal reply chilled Neji for he knew that these were the words of a man who knew no limitation." I loved that sentence!3
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I rather liked it.

Although Hinata's character was a bit too aggressive for my liking, I suppose that's a matter of taste. There is little to no grammatical mistakes and it flows very nicely.

Lots of love,

hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very interesting premises for a story.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I don't like SasuHina, but I liked this. It is so bittersweet, leaving me with a small smile and an aching feeling in my chest. And for some reason, I liked that. Great job on this :)
zop chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Pretty nice !
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
very interesting story...i like the mystery behind sasuhina's relationship and its pretty sad that neji felt its the last time they'll meet...i hope their children would meet one day...
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Go, Hinata! You grew a spine! Although I find Neji very cool, I've always wanted to see the day when Hinata would smack him around a was all in all, good job, everyone was in character, have a peanut-butter cookie.