Reviews for A Small World
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, I prefer Ed uke, I love the couple RoyxEd, although the couple AlfonsxEd I love, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, hopefully do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hahaha. this was great. A really funny play on tiny!Ed. XD
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I want a Pocket-Ed too! 8D
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is not to be continued? I am saddened.
cattychan09 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
...The Little Folk probably wouldn't be too happy being compared to Ed. XP XD
anonymous baka chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awwww i would love having a pet Edo-kun! (ducks as transmuted knives fly past)
Anthony Stark chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You're a great writer.
Chiisai-Chan13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Must fave this! LOL. Little, tiny Ed is too adorable to resist! PLEASE add more to this story! I will happily draw you a A. Heidrich and Ed pic if you do. Just tell me what you would like. Just please finish this adorable story! If you want a picture to go along with the story I can do that for you. Tiny Ed is too irrestiable not to draw. Pretty, pretty please...with sugar on top!

I came across this story because of the pic on and loved it! So PLEEASSE more tiny Ed goodness!
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I actually found this because I saw FerioWind's fanart for it. It's so cute! What a neat idea! I normally don't like Hei/Ed, but this is just so original!

I really hope you continue this sometime. It's a cute idea :D
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
ROFL. Poor Ed! I'm with Alfons, though-the idea of carrying around a little tiny Elric in my hands gives me the happy giggles. Is this a one-shot, or will there be more?
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow it was hard to imagine Ed as 'that' tiny. That's a very original rewrite and was a pleasure to read.
D3athrav3n92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
OMG that was so cute! :D You should write another chapter to this, especially with this idea.

I think it's funny that Ed's not only 'fun-sized,' but the whole world around him is several times bigger than what it's supposed to be.

Keep writing!

whats-up-people chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is a cute story! you should make more chapters
DarkKitsune18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
haha. i seen the pic that goes with this. its adorablee. like the storyy. i hope you put up anothe chapter soon!(:
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
My God, this is the most creative thing EVER. You HAVE to continue this. It has so much potential, and your writing style is amazing. Leaving this fiction alone is just a waste of talent. PLEASE continue it!