Reviews for First Impressions
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ah, the names...WICKED fic you have here.
Knights Guard chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Awsome! I love your stories, and this one is right up there with the Fall of Domino. Griffin and Faragonda are probably my two favorite female characters from any show, and the fact that they are opposites of one another, at least in what they turn out to be in the end, makes their relationship that much more appealing to me. Your descriptions are good as always, as is your dialogue, I especially like the insults they throw at one another, and their banter when Griffin shows up in the beginning.

My only comment would be is that while you follow everything else rather well, I remember reading somewhere (more then likely the official website which lists Helia as Saladin's grandson and not his nephew like the US version says he is) that Faragonda was a witch at one point. Now I've always assumed she was a witch for like her freshman year or something, as she says that at her first Alfea dance she met her husband, and in her junior year Griffin and Edeltrude snuck onto campus and attempted to curse some sororitiey but were caught by Faragonda and shrunk. But I do know you like to play with timelines and character histories, so I can let that go after a little bit of thought. Can't wait to read more!

The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ooh, this was a long read, but a good one, definitely! I've always been interested in the relationship between Faragonda and Ms. Griffin, and this fic played it out beautifully. I especially enjoyed how you tied it to the episode "Voice of Nature"-it's interesting to think the curriculum is still quite similar nowadays to how it was back then. I also loved your dialogue; I think it gave this piece a very strong voice that made it enjoyable to read. All in all, I loved it, and I'm faving. :)