Reviews for I Promise
T.T chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Great job ... XD I don't have anything to say other than that.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ugh! Please make chapters out of this, this is good.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
ohh, how bautifull it is if this story can be reality in bleach.. sigh kubooo
i will haunt u if u do not end up ichigo and rukia in the end

ichiruki is love
Tsuki No Yukihime chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
i really love this !
very well written and very sweet !

good job !
darkangel672000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was beautiful! I loved it. but you left us hanging! please finish the story. and PLEASE keep hitsugaya taichou alive. He's my one and only cartoon crush that I haven't gotten over. I need a happy ending. and he's close to my age(12). PLEASE let the rest of the story have a happy ending. along with the marriage of ichigo and rukia, please let them get back to earth and live a normal human life. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

K thanks
wynnsy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a good story too! I wish you'd continue it as well- it'd be nice to have SS and shinigami. In the beginning, when Ichigo agreed, was it because Rukia was forced by Byakuya to stay in the living world because it was dangerous? Or did she have to stay in SS to help out?

The ending was so tender, I love how you write them in bed (not figuratively/sexually) but the comfort they get from each other. The reiatsu/pulse detail was amazing.
hikari499 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i loved the end very much, i want to no if the end up together in the end
Nqqqqqqwb chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was amazing :O.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I've lost count of how many times I've read this fic, but it's definitely one of my favorites.
darklover chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved it. It was really good.
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love this story!

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD?

Oh yeah, so I can be happy when I read your fanfictions.
SeveredDarkness chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw! :) So adorable! :D
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Dear god, you just had exactly the same idea as me when I watched those episodes!

But it would be lovely if every single detail in the anime went the same way as your story. I mean, wouldn't it be heavenly ? (Of course we'd have all the IchiOri fan commit suicide. But which I have to say, it's pure bliss).
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Nice. Sad and cute at the same time :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw! Just...aw!

I love a hero who can cry :D Well done. You pace things so well-I wish I could do that :S