Reviews for Forfeits: A Nuada Nuala Back Story
Det. Jim Bradshaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really like it. Not every story has a happy ending.
Kyarni chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Here I go again :)

Again a wonderful job. I can't decide which one of your stories I like best. The descriptions, the characters everything is just great. I really hope you will write more for us :)
RobotDreamz chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
this one is definately my favourite.

:D
Gigei chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is the tender and sweet Nuada/Nuala story I have read.

Actually, I have wondered if perhaps incest would be accepted in their world, after all they are both royal and they don't necessarily have human morality about incest. Also, historically soem royal houses have more relaxed rules about marrying in the family.
Falsetto chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So beautiful, and so very sad. Just how I think about them. Thank you for posting this :)
Nebride chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is beautiful.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
very sweet story :)
not dead yet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
the last sentence confuses me can u please explain
ehenshaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Dear Readers,

Someone asked if the fur robes at the foot of Nuala's bed meant she had a lover. NO. They are fur robes in the sense of blankets, covers, throws. they are just fur to reinforce the idea of the tower as a cold, uncomfortable place to live.

Thank you.
marine maiden chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
You're right, actually I can't help but notice the way Nuada called his sister, it's very intimate. And I also can't help to notice Nuala never actually call her brother's name during the whole movie. Now I can imagine why... Just by calling names, it stirred up so much emotions and desires...

“perhaps that’s why we’re fated to live so long,” he thought, “because we must wait so long for everything”

It's a bitter reasoning from Nuada. But considering his wait and patience to his beloved sister, not a strange thing that he thought in that way...

The end of this chapter show the loneliness and cold disappointment of Nuada. It felt very real. Made me want to drape a warm hug onto him.

Btw, I missed a point in the previous Nuada POV's Bride shirt event. He thought Nuala would be mad at him for all he had done to other males attracted to her. However, I wouldn't ever think so. Yes, she would be less than pleased on her brother's action based on his emotion impulse, but she would be very happy to have her beloved care for her so. _ Possessiveness in one thing that makes women feel that they are precious.
Blushing.white.rose chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Fur robes? What does that mean? She was with someone else?

You write their emotions/thoughts well. Love their connection.

woo!