Reviews for Shiver
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/23
Nice
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
ahhh i love all your dramiones, they're so perfect.
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
naw, poor Draco.. I found his point of view very interesting.. would have loved more..

silver screen icon

xx
TomRiddleJnr chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
He's such a hottie! Update by any other name :)
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It was nice to read from his point of view. I'm sorry that my reviews all sound depressed or hyper: I really do like your stories.
JellyBellys chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Why do you only have one review for this? Blasphemy! Loved the repitition of shivering, I'm a sucker for repitition when done well.

I'm also glad that you addressed the issue of Voldemort getting angry at all of those failed raids, because it was occuring to me that someone that intelligent should be twigging on that the common denominator in these raids is Draco, so thanks for showing that, it makes what Draco is doing look even braver.
m.royer chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
AH!*cries out loudly in surprise*

How did I fail to read this one shot when it was first posted! I never got an alert for it...!*pouts*

Anyway, what's done is done, so on to the reviewing...

I like "Shiver". This piece sheds some light on Draco's side of the story, since "By Any Other Name" is mostly written from Hermione's point of view - not that that's a bad thing, but I was curious as to how things went on Draco's end. It answered some of the questions I had, and made me want to read the next chapter even more...

Great job!