Reviews for Masking Dawn
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2016
I just read this story and its amazing! Please update! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
This story is really good and well written, unlike most of the Bruce/OC stories on this site. It is a shame that you never finished it : ( hopefully someday your muse will inspire you to come back to it.
HPuni101 chapter 24 . 4/25/2015
I know it's been years but I love your story and hope you finish it one day. It's far too good to be left incomplete. I hope you haven't given up on writing a talent like yours shouldn't go to waste.
Velvet Red Bullet chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
NO! Not Imelda! She was nice!
lonni chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
i liked this. it's probably dead, but it's lovely and refreshing, and very nicely done.
SilverNeira chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
This is great! I can't wait for more!
Also the part where there will be no hero after him, why can't Robin be it? I mean you should put Robin in it. That would be great!
Anyway, keep up the great work!
Regin chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Shaybo27 chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Gotta love OC stories. And if you don't: Weirdo! I really like your story and enjoy reading it. I can't wait for the chapter of the wedding, though I'm guessing that something will happen if the conflicts not resolved by then. SoWonderful story, I really like it, can't wait for the next update :)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
addy chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
I really like this story. I hope you are planning on continuing this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.
ILoveThee chapter 24 . 12/9/2011
are you gonna finish this story? I really miss this one and i do hope you continue or even put up somewhat-of an ending...its been two years and i still come back to read it and try to imagine what else happens in the story verse
xxRebelxxYell chapter 24 . 8/1/2011
I absolutely adore your story, I can't wait for more.
Nott01 chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
Love this series. Hope you up date soon!
sobreyra274 chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
i totally love this story! its so awesome! amazing job! i love bruce and lizzie! i cant wait to read more! hope you update soon!
Dante96 chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
I am loving this cute, smart Jimmy! I've read many BatmanXOC stories, or Batman stories in general, but yours is the only one that included Jimmy... even though he's just a supporting character. You really did make him interesting and realistic considering his situation. Also... he's REALLY adorable... :)

Your story is one of the best I've read. It doesn't down-play the characters and make them unrealistic (like a batman that's really... too romantic and heroic) or having the heroine/Lizzie be this fantastically beautiful woman who's a bit superficial and a bit one-dimensional. Seriously, I really like your Lizzie. She's cute, funny and she has flaws. She actually does seem compatible with Batman/Bruce and is not a damsel in distress. Also, I'm really glad that you kept Bruce's character right and not too... fluffy.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter so...

Please Update~