Reviews for Written in Stone
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Interesting! Can't wait to read more. :)
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
It took my four hours to read this, god dammit!

But boy you can do a pretty good story when you want to, I would like to read the sequel, "Rising in the dark" but now it's like 3:37am and if I'm not going to go to bed mother and father will kill me.

You made me laugh and cry and interesting but oh boy your writting skills are excellent. I just love "T" and "M" rated but my mom doesn't want me to do some stories with "T" and "M" rated but I will do some some day... when I will be out of the house or do my own way. But anyways, this was a very very good story and I love you for writting this story. Thank you for writting this, thank you! This Gareth guy was very good... thanks for creating him for making the story more interested, and Medelia? Is she ever a b*tch, god but I will sure read your other story soon so don't worry. I will always be there to read your stories but ounce again thanks for creating this fantastic story, good work!

Btw, your even better at writting than me. That is what I call writting. Oh crap now it's 3:44am, I really gotta go but I will sure read your other fanfic. It will be a pleasure what you think of my "Class of the titans" stories, some are crappy and some other are good, and some...don't read the 'gay' stories tho, but read the good ones.

Ciao!

Sincerely, Thunder-Handicapy-Goddess! *cheers for your awsome story*
Tawnyfur chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
Okay, I'm kind of confused. Call me a dingbat, but was it Archie or Atlanta who was supposed to die? I know, I know, Archie would be devastated for lack of a better word if Atlanta died, so it should be obvious, but I'm still confused.

Anyway: BRAVO, WOOHOO, LOVE THIS STORY! I enjoyed Gareth very much. His hippy-ish nature very much reflects my own ways! And hey, don't worry; I think Herry's cute, too. ;)

I am now off to read "Rising in the Dark"! Eep, M rating; I'm scared. Excellent work, African Titan!
Lolabri chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
umm.. im pretty sure someone posted this story as they're own. plz stop tem her name is Arlene Aardwolf plz stop her!
Poltergeists chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Congrats! This story joined my community of qualifed Stories!

Congratulations, African Titan.

Sincerely, Arlene.
twiinklestar chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
Sorry I haven't been reading in awhile. I had to catch up on something and I also had a lot of stuff to do. But I finally finished the first story and I will now hopefully move onto the next! Great work. Especially the previous chapter (13). That battle scene was EXTREMELY well written. It was incredible. You're writing is so descriptive and you have a HUGE vocabulary. Hardly ever are words repeated. Great job! I can't wait to read the next two! (:
twiinklestar chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Okay, so maybe I wont finish today xP I tried my best, but I kept getting distracted. Not to mention I had so much homework it wasn't even funny. Well, I got through 3 chapters today. I really like the story and I hope to the Gods that Odie is saved. I'll be back tomorrow (:
twiinklestar chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
WOAH WOAH WOAH! His daughter? And she just... kissed him! WHAT!
twiinklestar chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
:O OMYGOSH! MY RESPECT FOR GARETH JUST INCREASED TENFOLD! And my liking for this story increased double that! I don't mean to sound like some.. bandwagon-gay-obsessed freak.. in fact, I don't support any COTT gay couples (O_o) But *squeal* I can't help but like Gareth more now.. xP That makes me sound bad. But... you could say that reading yaoi (gay-manga) has sort of become my addiction over the past year. So yeah... don't blame me... but... yeah. GO GARETH!

Oh and also: (to Archie) SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! Stop being so mean ): You're my favorite character and I don't like it when you're so untrusting and angry. Bada ba ba ba, put a smile on :D Annd go kiss Atlanta! ;)
twiinklestar chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Hahah! Neil (L) I love how you made him have such a big.. observant role in this chapter. I really liked this side of Neil! Great job! And also a great job to Garreth. Medelia DEFINITELY deserved that.
twiinklestar chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
The part where the darkness and the light are fighting was definitely creepy and it confused me a bit when I was trying to figure out what was going on, but now that I finished the rest of the chapter, it kind of makes more sense. I didn't see any mistakes, but then again, I wasn't particularly looking especially hard for any. I'm not quite sure how a spinning chair represents death but I'm excited to find out! Great work!
twiinklestar chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I just have one question, how come Cronus's powers work but Archie and Atlanta's weapons don't :S

(I also expect kisses from Archie :D)
twiinklestar chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
I admit, I wasn't going to read this story because the fact that there was someone 'directing their story for them' seemed a little weird for me. But I noticed that there have been so many reviews and even though the idea seems strange, it's very well written. AND there's a sequel. By the looks of it, this story is pretty popular so it must be good. I haven't been on the COTT archives in a long time so I'm not quite sure what's been going on. So because I don't want to feel any more left out, I think I'll read your story! xP And like I said, it's very well written so far!
Checkered Hearts chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I swear if this is your first fanfic, you must be a proffesionalist or something! Jeez, I'm already jealous
Iris Marshall chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Africa, haha nice choice of a location. But I highly perfer Ireland (i'm irish). I wonder how this dude/girl would look like?