Reviews for The Line Between Love, Hate and Womanly Pride
Rancor9816 chapter 45 . 2/4
Oh my land! Oh my stars! Why is there no more? Why leave it so cruelly, before they even had a proper kiss?!
Bookworm742 chapter 45 . 1/3
NO,NO,NO! They haven't even properly kissed yet I'm going to die why must you do this to me please update I am in love with this story
madgeundersee05 chapter 44 . 11/29/2016
Your fic is so amazing! I will keep on waiting for your next update. I love Rose and Sirius so much!
lila chapter 43 . 11/24/2016
I'm sad because I highly doubt I'm going to find a better Sirius fanfic than this :'(
Guest chapter 43 . 11/23/2016
I know you haven't touched this story for a long time now, but I just wanted to say that it takes a great writer and a great story to get me to stay up past 2 AM reading. Thanks for that.
Mtoto chapter 45 . 7/31/2016
I hope you'll continue this some day. I just read the whole thing in a few days, and really enjoyed it. It was sweet and funny, and Rose is a realistic, likeable character. I know it's hard to continue after several years, but I'm sending random bursts of inspiration your way in the hopes that you do.

Oh, and I totally commiserated with your IB-pain, greetings from a fellow IB survivor!
Manny1428 chapter 44 . 7/30/2016
Hey! My first time reading your story, and I absolutely loved it! I've spent the last two hours reading it with no break whatsoever.

Sirius Black is my favourite character, and your OC Rose. Logan is one of my new favourites. I feel like she's just so real (pun) and life-like! I can relate to her, even though I'm not very similar to her.

A great author, grabs the attention and hearts of her readers through her characters. :)

Your writing in Rose's perspective was very descriptive. I felt like I was right there with her as she went though all her joys and struggles.

I hope you continue and finish this story, I really do! I NEED to know the ending! And everything that happens between Rose and Sirius in between! :)

Keep typing! Looking forward to reading your story again!
KeepDreamingLily chapter 45 . 3/27/2016
Just read your whole story! Really loving it. I do hope you choose to continue on with it soon!
raexen chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
POTATO! PATATIES!
raexen chapter 34 . 12/27/2015
That's right, Rose. We don't bitch-slap; we punch.
raexen chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
And The Heart Wants What It Wants was playing as I read this chapter. Brilliant.
rorogirl15 chapter 45 . 12/21/2015
y u no update
Nakamoto Taree chapter 45 . 12/2/2015
I'm really sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in awhile :/ It's fantastic and well written story. Very personable especially.
Kayumeee chapter 45 . 11/3/2015
This story brings me to tears almost every chapter. The moment when she lost her friendship revived the memories of my own ten year bond being thrown down the drain. Those sad memories and the happy ones when I found my love. I would do the silliest things and he would find it adorable. He's find so many ways to get my attention, one being childish voices.
It has been a while since you continued the story and revised it. I do hope you continue it, no matter how long it takes. I'll be waiting. My wish is that you'll finish this wonderful story.
I've never had a connection to a story as much as this one.
It makes me smile and cry when I read about her relationship and friendships.
Come back to us and update soon~
lrsgreenleaf chapter 44 . 8/18/2015
is Rose going to have a massive death scene before, during, or after her first true kiss with Sirius? I will keep checking.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »