Reviews for The Line Between Love, Hate and Womanly Pride
RoxannaKoh chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
POTATO! PATATIES!
RoxannaKoh chapter 34 . 12/27/2015
That's right, Rose. We don't bitch-slap; we punch.
RoxannaKoh chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
And The Heart Wants What It Wants was playing as I read this chapter. Brilliant.
rorogirl15 chapter 45 . 12/21/2015
y u no update
Nakamoto Taree chapter 45 . 12/2/2015
I'm really sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in awhile :/ It's fantastic and well written story. Very personable especially.
Kayumeee chapter 45 . 11/3/2015
This story brings me to tears almost every chapter. The moment when she lost her friendship revived the memories of my own ten year bond being thrown down the drain. Those sad memories and the happy ones when I found my love. I would do the silliest things and he would find it adorable. He's find so many ways to get my attention, one being childish voices.
It has been a while since you continued the story and revised it. I do hope you continue it, no matter how long it takes. I'll be waiting. My wish is that you'll finish this wonderful story.
I've never had a connection to a story as much as this one.
It makes me smile and cry when I read about her relationship and friendships.
Come back to us and update soon~
lrsgreenleaf chapter 44 . 8/18/2015
is Rose going to have a massive death scene before, during, or after her first true kiss with Sirius? I will keep checking.
DulcetOwl chapter 45 . 6/26/2015
This is really a lovely story. I'm glad that I was able to read something so well-written! Even with the fact that you've written this in '08. Rose is a very amazing character. She isn't over the top nor extraordinarily boring. Her manner of speaking and shyness is very endearing. Rose is by far one of the most realistic characters I can empathize with. And I would love to see more of her story if possible.

I've also found myself falling in love with Sirius in this as well. Your depiction of his character in his youth is by far my favorite. His love for Rose is completely believable, as you have had a very nice development of not only their coupling, but their growth as individuals too. You've made their relationship blossom into something that beautifully sugary sweet and adoring.

I hope that one day you can find time and inspiration to update! Even if you can't though, I enjoyed this fic immensely. So thank you for writing all these chapters! :)

Have an awesome day!
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Really good story, hope you complete it.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/15/2015
I just read your whole story and fell in live with rose. she seems so real, with plausible thoughts and reactions for someone suffering from severe anxiety. it didn't look mechanical and forces, as I saw in so many fanfics. I love your Sirius too, even if I don't really picture him as a womaniser and more as someone who's bored with all his success with the ladies. the only thing I missed is the presence of the otherp half of the marauders and the three other houses...
TheSecretNames chapter 44 . 4/4/2015
This is so good! I think it was very well written and very cute I can't wait for the next update! I shall be patient and wait for you to go back and fix what's already exceedingly great to fantastic!
Siobhan chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
I love this story so much! Finally a fellow sufferer of chronic shyness as an oc :) It's very well written, Thanks. Will you be continuing the story ?
chocolatefreak chapter 45 . 3/19/2015
omg please keep updating! this is utterly amazing :)
jessica02 chapter 45 . 2/22/2015
Please continue!
Greenlidz chapter 45 . 2/3/2015
I love this story so much! I can't wait for you to carry on updating the story! *does a little jig at the thought*
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »