Reviews for The Line Between Love, Hate and Womanly Pride
DulcetOwl chapter 45 . 6/26
This is really a lovely story. I'm glad that I was able to read something so well-written! Even with the fact that you've written this in '08. Rose is a very amazing character. She isn't over the top nor extraordinarily boring. Her manner of speaking and shyness is very endearing. Rose is by far one of the most realistic characters I can empathize with. And I would love to see more of her story if possible.

I've also found myself falling in love with Sirius in this as well. Your depiction of his character in his youth is by far my favorite. His love for Rose is completely believable, as you have had a very nice development of not only their coupling, but their growth as individuals too. You've made their relationship blossom into something that beautifully sugary sweet and adoring.

I hope that one day you can find time and inspiration to update! Even if you can't though, I enjoyed this fic immensely. So thank you for writing all these chapters! :)

Have an awesome day!
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 4/26
Really good story, hope you complete it.
I just read your whole story and fell in live with rose. she seems so real, with plausible thoughts and reactions for someone suffering from severe anxiety. it didn't look mechanical and forces, as I saw in so many fanfics. I love your Sirius too, even if I don't really picture him as a womaniser and more as someone who's bored with all his success with the ladies. the only thing I missed is the presence of the otherp half of the marauders and the three other houses...
TheSecretNames chapter 44 . 4/4
This is so good! I think it was very well written and very cute I can't wait for the next update! I shall be patient and wait for you to go back and fix what's already exceedingly great to fantastic!
Siobhan chapter 44 . 3/30
I love this story so much! Finally a fellow sufferer of chronic shyness as an oc :) It's very well written, Thanks. Will you be continuing the story ?
chocolatefreak chapter 45 . 3/19
omg please keep updating! this is utterly amazing :)
jessica02 chapter 45 . 2/22
Please continue!
Greenlidz chapter 45 . 2/3
I love this story so much! I can't wait for you to carry on updating the story! *does a little jig at the thought*
v chapter 35 . 1/22
I Love itttttt! i am crying cause sirius isn't actually real and my love life will never be this intresting!
w Blitz chapter 45 . 1/11
Holyyyyy shit. You have an absolutely wonderful writing style, and characters that are so beautifully developed- they're real. Your writing sucks people into the story like very few stories have on FF. Reading that last note that you were 15 when started this?! I am envious of your talent, being in my 20's now- I still struggle to gain the excellent balance this story has achieved.

I sincerely hope you someday plan on finishing this story- I am hooked. I want to know what happens next in the lives of Rose and Sirius.

Again, wonderful story. I look forward to a new chapter whenever you get around to it. Please, don't abandon this story, a fantastic story such as this deserves to be finished :)

Very respectively,
w Blitz
Hello!
I ususally don't write reviews at random points in a story, as I typically write them when I finish... However, this story was just too good to not review early on. I love Rose and I especially love Rose and Sirius together. I was reading some reviews on this story at one point, and I noticed that some said that you hadn't finished. As I haven't finished reading yet, I wouldn't know, but if it's unfinished, please do not abandon this story! I love it way too much, and it seems many other people do, as well! Please, please, please, do not let this story go on the obnoxiously long list of abandoned SB/OC stories! Sorry this is so wordy, by the way, but I just adore this story! Thank you so much for writing!
A Fan
Emarye chapter 44 . 12/29/2014
Awww! I aint afraid to say you made me shamelessly laugh myself half to death, with Rose and her "potato" exuse, twirling in the snow, and a bunch more times I nearly stopped breathing because I was laughing. Please keep writing, Im excited for the next chapter! My OC Nissa says hi though, mainly since we're the same person kind of. .
QueenCocoChanelle chapter 45 . 12/26/2014
OMG you absoutely have to continue this story it's absolutely perfect. DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP ON THIS
Unknown chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Update
kimchi759 chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
...that escalated quickly.