Reviews for The Line Between Love, Hate and Womanly Pride
chocolatefreak chapter 45 . 3/19
omg please keep updating! this is utterly amazing :)
jessica02 chapter 45 . 2/22
Please continue!
Greenlidz chapter 45 . 2/3
I love this story so much! I can't wait for you to carry on updating the story! *does a little jig at the thought*
v chapter 35 . 1/22
I Love itttttt! i am crying cause sirius isn't actually real and my love life will never be this intresting!
w Blitz chapter 45 . 1/11
Holyyyyy shit. You have an absolutely wonderful writing style, and characters that are so beautifully developed- they're real. Your writing sucks people into the story like very few stories have on FF. Reading that last note that you were 15 when started this?! I am envious of your talent, being in my 20's now- I still struggle to gain the excellent balance this story has achieved.

I sincerely hope you someday plan on finishing this story- I am hooked. I want to know what happens next in the lives of Rose and Sirius.

Again, wonderful story. I look forward to a new chapter whenever you get around to it. Please, don't abandon this story, a fantastic story such as this deserves to be finished :)

Very respectively,
w Blitz
Hello!
I ususally don't write reviews at random points in a story, as I typically write them when I finish... However, this story was just too good to not review early on. I love Rose and I especially love Rose and Sirius together. I was reading some reviews on this story at one point, and I noticed that some said that you hadn't finished. As I haven't finished reading yet, I wouldn't know, but if it's unfinished, please do not abandon this story! I love it way too much, and it seems many other people do, as well! Please, please, please, do not let this story go on the obnoxiously long list of abandoned SB/OC stories! Sorry this is so wordy, by the way, but I just adore this story! Thank you so much for writing!
A Fan
Emarye chapter 44 . 12/29/2014
Awww! I aint afraid to say you made me shamelessly laugh myself half to death, with Rose and her "potato" exuse, twirling in the snow, and a bunch more times I nearly stopped breathing because I was laughing. Please keep writing, Im excited for the next chapter! My OC Nissa says hi though, mainly since we're the same person kind of. .
QueenCocoChanelle chapter 45 . 12/26/2014
OMG you absoutely have to continue this story it's absolutely perfect. DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP ON THIS
Unknown chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Update
kimchi759 chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
...that escalated quickly.
kimchi759 chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
You are certainly liberal with your use of CAPS. VERY LIBERAL. Okay, all joking aside, I have to say I found her quick judgement and outburst pretty darn unseemly. As horrible as he was being, she was being a bad as him by screaming at him like that. She didn't even have a handle on what was going on before she projected her feelings and started berating him, all gung-ho. Le sigh. Much maturity we see here, yes?
kimchi759 chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Well. That was...anticlimactic. Also, frustrating. Extremely so. I had thought with the addendum about how Lily's extreme reaction would be explined, the actual reason would make sense. Sadly, the shallow excuses for treating a precious friend so horribly were less than spectacular. With the horribly venomous things she said to her friend about being jealous and pathetic, I expected a deeper story behind her reaction, but... Well, the insults she threw seemed more suited to having come from Titia than an ex-best friend. You would expect her to at least show some hesitance to say anything so cruel, even if she were shunning Rose. To put it plainly, there was no depth to the emotional conflict. Further, her friend have absolutely no excuse. They should have at least questioned Lily, but they neglected to reach out or comfort Rose in any way and went as far as to actively participate in the shunning. Maybe I sound abnormally incensed in this little rant of mine, but I happen to put great stock in loyalty and rationality. Additionally, her dramatic run-off and hospitalization seemed a bit cheap and exaggerated, making the resulting make-up scene seem just as shallow. It was just...disappointing.
I want to say I'm sorry for ranting, but I'm not going to lie. However, I don't want to be an unhelpful troll, so I will say I did enjoy the cute/funniness of your story up until this point; it was the drama that left much to desire, though the dramatic speech Rose gave Sirius a few chapters back was pretty awesome, if not lacking in impact because she retreated back into her shell directly afterward. Le sigh.
kimchi759 chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Okay, so first of all, I have to apologize fo rnot leaving a review before this. Usually I am a crazy reviewer who leaves a review for nearly every chapter. Honestly, there are times when I write around around 10k in reviews for a fanfic. My excuse: finals week. Meaning I probably (read: definitely) shouldn't even be reading right now. At least not for fun. Buut your fic has been so very cute so far. That said, there are errors and points that could be better, the biggest of which drew me out of my procrastinating stupor; that is, the random appearance of another friend. I went back and searched the rest of the chapters to see if I had missed or forgotten her, but Meg just pops up in this chapter with no prior mention. Lol, I just sat there for a few seconds thinking the finals had finally (hehe, punny) melted my brain.
TCP4ever chapter 45 . 11/27/2014
I love this story! Rose never fails to make me laugh. :)
lilredwolf82 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Great chapter, I certainly love rose, she has such realistic qualities and easy to relate to x
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »