Reviews for Innocence, Or Lack Thereof
BellslovesOUAT chapter 5 . 3/6
I enjoyed reading this story, but I don't like the twist at the end. It made me cry. Great job :)
Miss.SummerLynnWhitlock chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
This is so sad! :( It made me want to cry! I can't believe she died! :(
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Holy moly, I don't hunk I would have read it I'mI knew the ending. Now my eyes are red, a lump is in my throat, and my pillow is wet. :( So beautiful though.
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
You wrote that so well. :(
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Well it certainly is a bit complicated.
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Such a great chapter! I love how they interact. Totally hooked.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Love it! :)
my own hell chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
i hate you how could you killed her at least you could have given them some more time together you made me cry you are a good writer i hate you it is very hard thing to make people cry that is in my opinion it is a good story but i hate you better hope i don't see you while holding roting tomato because i would throw them in your face then shake your hand for your good story. i know i sending confused signal but that is how i am feeling hating your story and loving it at the same time i can't wait read other story of your.
sparkles107 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
dang. this is one of the most well written stories i have ever read! and its barely the first chapter
uncomplicatedButterFLY chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Such a moving story. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. I hope you continue to create more beautiful pieces of work like this. Simply amazing.
Debby-1957 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
This was such a different setting for Edward and Bella. But it was well written and edited, and I appreciate the ‘T’ rating. But, dang it, it was too sad! Thanks for the story anyway, I did enjoy it.
FicReader5524 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
One of the best tragic fanfics I've read. I actually cried at the end even though i guessed the ending beforehand. The fact that Edward never fell in love and wrote her a letter for each day for the rest for his life made this so tragically romantic for me and caused my tears. When I guessed that Bella would die I expected you to go with a " Edward suffers for sometime, has a rousing epiphany and moves on leads a normal love filled life " angle. Nevertheless I was very pleased with the way you ended this story and I have no other words except WOW.
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Things that impress me about this story:

1) I usually like sad endings, they make the story more meaningful and relatable, especially if the tone of the body of the story doesn't match a happily ever after conclusion. But this ending tore me up and even though it makes this story that much more amazing, I was pleading uselessly in my head that you'd somehow changed it since the last time I read it. Which leads me to:

2) This is not the first time I've read this. I knew what was coming. And I still cried like a fucking baby.

You have a lot of talent and I'll probably read this again and bawl my eyes out for the third time sometime in the near future.
like smoke in my lungs chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Dude, I love this story. It's really amazing. I read it about a year ago I guess, and I'm so glad I found it again.

I still remember crying when she died and when he he wrote, ps. i just love you.

Ashlie Christine chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Wow...really suxs that bella died! Its so sad! Great ending tho...edward neva luved anyone else! :D great story!