Reviews for Pink Versus Red
HHHHHNNNNNNNG SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEE MOAAAAARR
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hey

Own, that was sweet
Pink really doesn't fit them!
KuroNoHatter chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
is beautiful! I love it!
Araceli 3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
One word: beautiful
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I have read this fic a few times now and feel badly I haven't reviewed it before, though I know this was posted quite a while ago.

Anyway, this is written in such a lovely way. I appreciate how IC the characters feel and their interactions were great. All the thoughts on color were particularly wonderful. These lines:

"(Oh. That's it... I get it now...) His shirt was off before he had time to realise what was happening, but didn't care to complain. (We're not pink. We've passed that stage of fluffy colors. We're men-none of this 'soft and less violent' stuff.) It was getting harder to breathe."

I loved this.

Thank you for writing such a great fic and leaving it on the site so that people like myself can still enjoy it.
nn chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow...Beautiful...
Maria chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It's a little amateuristic with the bracket thingies, instead of just blending Hiroki's thoughts into the story and changing the point of view.

Now there are two point of views, the first one is outside the brackets: a global person describing Hiroki.

The second is hiroki himself, inside the brackets.

I'd say choose either one of the two and you have your story!

Well done anyway, it's very cute c:
anon chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Yes, definitely not pink. pink is overrated anyway, in terms of 'love'. :D Dark red is also sexier (also my favourite colour, ohohoho). kind of. I'm sorry for rambling a little, I just really liked this one! 3 Such a sweet fic, something I would believe to happen with these two.
bellpickle chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh, that was excellent. Very in-character. I can just see the two of them worrying over seemingly trivial stuff like this-and them both realizing that, ultimately, they are what they are, and they love each other no matter what. :)
Kindu chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
But I still think they have some pink fluffiness. ;)
Avarice chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I love the idea behind this fic. Pink fluffy 'cutesy' love versus the more passionate, adult idea of red love.

I think the format and the way you've written is perhaps not the best for getting the most out of the story, and your idea.

When I was reading, I found the parentheses of thoughts blending into and distracting from the parts of the actual book. It's my thought that if the thoughts had left the parentheses and been worked a little more into the body of the fic, it would've flowed a lot better.

Having said that, I ultimately enjoyed where it ended up. Well done :)

I hope my comments have made sense to you!
Alison chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was really cute! I loved it! You wrote it very well and it was very well thought out. I liked the plot and the characters were true to themselves.

Great job and thank you for writing this and uploading.
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great
juls-emo chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i love hiro-san .. he is so cute .. .