Reviews for The Spark
me chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
I love this story. The only thing I wonder about is why Dominique doesn't get attention. Just because she's a tomboy doesn't mean she isn't pretty. She also has the veela in her too. So even if she doesn't dress up, it doesn't mean anything. You don't have to dress up to be pretty anyway. Dominique and Victoire are natural beauties.
me chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
I love these stories a lot, but one thing that bothered me (well not really bothered me, but something I have a lot of thought to) was why guys weren't as attracted to Dominique as they were to Victoire. I get she is a tom boy and a sporty girl, but she would still be very beautiful and I know plenty of guys who would look past the tom boy part if the girl has a beautiful face. There were just parts in your story where Victoire and Dominique would be together but none of the boys (like Nate) noticed Dominique but noticed Victoire. I just can't imagine why.

That's the only complaint I have though. I've been reading this entire series and I feel kind of sad that I am almost done. I am going to read the last part on your live journal account. I wish you'd make more stories. I'd be interested to see Lily's point of view since she is basically the youngest. It'd be nice to see all the little children grown up and at Hogwarts together.
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gods I love it! I haven't slept properly, are properly and I'm currently at school, still reading this! I love it so much! I'm my sure which POV I like more. Victoire or Teds because both were so similar yet so different. I really enjoyed it. Now I'm going to read the sequel!
summerthyme record chapter 30 . 6/15/2013
This is my favorite Ted/Victoire fic, hands down. :) And yes, I read the sister fic to this, and I got to say, as much as I enjoyed Victoire's side to the story, Ted's pushed it off the edge. I don't really know what to say, considering this was written about half a decade ago, but well, at least I reviewed!

Ha. Ha. /facepalm

Well, I'm off to the last fic about V/T you talked about previously in your Author's Note! Heh. heh. I cant help noticing that if I review now, AYITL and TS well have equal amount in reviews. /ahem. Anyways, later! :)
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
Just wondering, since this is the second time in your stories, why do you call it the daily profit instead of the dialy prophet? Is there something i missed out on? Or is it's a typo?
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
I think it's really sweet how ted abandons his quidditch match just for seeing victoire. I doubt if a lot of boys would do that.
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Aww,when i read the part about the scar, i thought you were gonna make another father-son resemblance or something...
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Oh rose, a replica of hermione... I just love how you make the kids
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Is it just me or is the chapter shorter than usual?
p.s. Edgecombe? Marietta edgecombe?
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Happy april fools, ted.
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
"Stale owl something..." Reminds me of "i something her" from another series from sweasley.
P.s. lmao at the end. I'm liking susan more and more.
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Oh nevermind i finally understand what youmean by between page 37 and 38
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Haha, true i have wondered about hazel and nate, but i'd always thought they'll get together in the future, not exes in the past.
P.s. between page 37 and 38 doesn't exist.
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I miss victoire :'(
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Omg i love how it's told in different perspectives of the same thing. By the way, for the last chapter of a year in life, i just want to say that i'm happy cuz unlike other authors, you remember that it's still a fanfic on hp, so you remembered to add that part of james seeing ted and vicki kissing.