Reviews for Clarity
So cute!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
nice
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Loved this. Its nice to see John take care of Dean.
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So damn sweet. D Great job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wonderful. I love how John finally realized what was up with Dean once he was actually feeling bad enough to ask for what he's always wanted. Beautiful little fic you've got here. :D
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved this. ;)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Adorableeeeeeeeeee. I love it. And I love how authentic John seems here. A lot of authors write John like he's a complete fool and he wasn't. He was tough but he loved his boys. Great job, though. Really. Please, more pro-John fics!
becca-baby chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;) cute i luv sammy! can you make one where sammy is sick and wants a popsicle? lol something just popped in my head at that thought Sam: Here Dean...*gives dean the popsicle* Me: i wanna popsicle gemmie one too! John: sorry becca, we're all out Me: noooooo *starts throwing a tantrum* give me a Sam, Dean and John: dont gulp it! Me: here sammy you can have some of it too because i love you and your adorable pouty-puppy dog looks! Sam, Dean and John: *stares with wide eyes* Dean:o-k then, thats a-lil weird...Me: no its not shut up! *kisses Dean then Sam*
and yes that was in my head from the minute i typed popsicle thanks alot!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i love john... i hate john... i love him... i hate him.. wonderful story! makes me feel all the feels!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Dawww. I love stories where John is a good daddy. This was too cute. Little sick!Dean always turns my heart to goo.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AWNNN... That's so fluffy and sweet OMG! I cannot resist this kind of thing! You did very well

I'm glad John chose the right option after all... I hope that, on the canon story of the show, John made that choice someday... I somehow don't think so, but maybe... I can always dream

Kisses

Rosetta
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awww... Dean sound so cute when he's sick. I like ur john. he's should be caring like this. The best part is when dean is asleep on his father's chest. Nice to know, john had shown his father's side to them sometime instead of the drill sergeant because dean do deserve so much from him. Great one shot and thanks.
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was adorable! I loved it :D
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
awww...cute
Kai chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was just too precious.

The Winchesters are all wonderfully in-character, and I love fics where John gets to be his sons' father. Especially with Dean. 3