Reviews for Death, And Forgetting
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
o.o im so mad right now not even words con describe it xD
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
continue it damnit!-_-'

yami:wha the hell is wrong w/ you fangirls! now your reading bakura and me!

me: aw! no need to fret you know yamiyugiXyugi pairing are always in my heart!and you know that i kinda think that ryou and bakura belong to geather

bakura:WHAT! me with that weakling your fucking kidding me?~points at ryou~

nope!i belive that the yami's belong with their respective hikari, and anzu needs to go somewhere

bakura: i liked this one!

me: why cause you killed yami even though you broutgh him back and mind swiped him, MIND SWIPED DAMMIT BAKURA!

bakura: don't dammit me!

Me:i will if i want!~gives murderous glare as bakura starts to swing at me~~grabs his arm and flips him sending him crashing into the wall~HIYAAAAA~charges as bakura gets up and tries to escape my wrath~

bakura:RA SAVE HER SOUL!..no wait SAVE ME!chases him while saying:great fanfic!:and disappears after bakura while ryou follows as well as yugi and yami~

Ryou, Yugi,and Yami: KITTY! GET BACK HERE!~they disappear too~
MarikuSlutcup chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Poor Yami. Poor Bakura. ;~; That was sad..
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
YOU~

I HATE YOU.

WHY?

There are many reasons. D:

I'll list them down for you.

1. This story was EPICLY AWESOME.

2. YOU... YOU MADE BAKURA SAY I LOVE YOU TO YAMI AND THEN MADE HIM FORGET. D: T_T

3. Yamibakura is GONE. D:

4. AND THAT'S SO WRONG.

5. BUT STILL FRIGGIN' SO RIGHT.

6. I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE.

. DIDN'T. MAKE. A. SEQUEL. GOOD ENDING OR BAD. NOTHING. D:

8. You made my heart melt with this fanfic. T_T not that it doesn't happen a lot of times, BUT STILL.

9. YUGI FORGOT ABOUT BAKURA. SDFASDFCSKFASDCEQ.

Just so you know, I don't hate a lot of people because their fanfics are so awesome~ so that must mean yours is JUST SO GOOD. D:

Keep up the good work~ :D

And sorry for the caps lock. xD

~Yellow Gummybear
catesby522 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
... WTF! How the bloody heck could you have left it there! Ugh! You cruel, cruel, evil person you! How can you make a perfectly angsty story, and then leave it at that? You have a decent writing stlye, an excellent plot, no huge grammer mistakes that I can see, and you leave us at a cliffy. Not just any cliffy, no, a huge, apearantly 'not going to be more' cliffy! That's just evil! (Calms down). I guess I can somewhat understand if you don't have any idea on how to continue (I do, in case you were wondering), but you should at least have warned us before we started reading such a great (unfinished) story.
FreshFish chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Stand down soldier, at ease. You can put the toilet brush down.

well it's death shipping, it needed to end. lol

Still, very well written and entertaining. I would read it again.
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
LMAO! A toilet BRUSH! LMAOROTFL! LOL Awesome story... are you gonna continue it?

DarkAnubisAngel U.~U
journey maker chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
WOW! I wonder why Bakura gave up that easily? Maybe in his own way he did love Yami.. I love reading this story..
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Nice story. At least he didn't let Yami die and told him he loved him. I wonder why he didn't just wipe his memory of the incident.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh wow. That was amazing. I loved it. Poor Bakura felt so bad about it that he was willing to let the one he love forget about him. How sad and yet romantic in a morbid kinda way. That was absoutly amazing its going up on favs.