Reviews for Frustrated
kool and steamy! Luv kit
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
excellent story
wanda uley pack chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved it! :-P ;-) XD B-) :-)
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh MY. *fans self* What a DELICIOUS idea a dirty-talking Edward is — mostly because it's such a good way of allowing him to drop the outer layer of propriety that he so often shows the world. It's the MOST yummy way of showing Bella how much he wants her — he's so subsumed by desire for her that he casts aside all his civilized behavior, which is pretty deeply ingrained in him. WHAT a serious compliment that is! And (swoon) OH MY I think I would probably die a thousand deaths right. that. minute. (Hearing him unable to hold back a lust-driven "fuck," out of all the words in the whole entire world, makes me shiver. In the best possible way.) Thank you! :)
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
LMFAO! Oh man Emmett's "Oh! Rose tie me up, spank me and call me a whore!" line was EPIC! Awesome job! )
smurfchops chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love a good lemon but to add the ending with the siblings made it that much more real. I could so see them doing this to each other. I think you nailed their personalities! Awesome story.
kittykatty342 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
O Jesus I laughed so hard at Emmett's "call me a whore" line! xD GREAT WORK! :D
jj chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was a great story very sexy the ending had me on the floor laughing emmett so funny i can see him doing that.
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Funny how they got caught! Loved it! xoxo
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
The line "I think I finally found something you're not good at" cracked me up. Very sexy & hot.

LL
BloodWound chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I just love it! and the last part..OMG! I teared up and laughed so hard that my stomach still hurts...
mschris44 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was really good!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was hot!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I LOVED the bickering at the end!
Annasvip chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I loved it, and the end was so fun, haha... I never expected it at the end of a lemon. I love Emmett.

Bella's right! A man shouldn't be always just careful and gentle, there should me more than it.