Reviews for Hylian Secrets
Shadow Commando chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Link/Ilia? D:

I guess I didn't boot him into the twilight hard enough? :C

Hope something happens to change all that, tho! :3
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Very interesting so far! :)

Update soon!
sparklesa23 chapter 28 . 8/1/2012
You should keep your old story.
It is essential to have stuff to look back on, hell, im 12 and having stuff from last month helps!
Save it in your computer at least - The beginning was jerky, true, but you were really getting in a, say, flow, i think, starting in around the middle)
Oh, and with your charecter, I can't spell her name, so I'll go with the Huntress, please please please, keep her a charecter who is doing what she does, not becasue of a scarred past, not even because of the feared Master, but becasue she loves the kill, shes insane... driven by bloodlust, cruel and meciless.
Sorry about my spelling, but you'll ruin the charecter if you make her another one of thoese typical sad-past, troubled souls.
Or maybe you won't.
Who knows)
Yes, I know I reviewed alredy today... i just talk too much.
sparklesa23 chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
FI!
This is good, I will give you proper critisisim when I finish, I know what you mean by you want some, but nmobody wants to give you any)
I am sad, i would have nailed the boss contest)
Anon chapter 27 . 8/29/2011
OMG OMG OMG! I JUST LOVE YOU’RE STORY! ITS SO AWESOMELY COOL AND AWESOMELY EPIC AND AWESOME!

There, now that I’ve thoroughly molested the caps lock and ! button, I should tell you that I really like your story. :P

I‘m so glad you updated! Well, I actually don’t have any reason to say that since I just found your story and was all like, yay! A good story with my fav character, Midna! Please update ASAP! I should probably try to say something mildly intelligent, but I’m just so hyped! And your story is loooooonnnnng! Did you know that your chappies are about 1900 words long? Compared to my runtish 400 something word chaps that will hopefully never see the light of day, your’s are like the Great Wall o China to my downtown city alley. And that’s a good thing! An awesomely epic thing!

Please never leave this story and update soon! I LOVE HYLIAN SECRETS! 3 3 3 X3

P.S. I was rather suprised with Ylandra. I guess I just don't know what to make of her yet and can't wait to see how she progresses in the story.

P.P.S. My bet: I know you'll update really soon because you're that cool of a writer and that awesome of a person! Yeah, call me an ass kisser, but I'm not joking. I hope you'll update soon.
XAOTL Omega chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
Nice story, you'r writing style is good and your characters also seem to be well fleshed out (if a bit too powerful at times).

I also like how the chapters always seem to stay fresh by changing the mood slightly or changing the members of the group or setting as the story goes on so that it does not become tooo stale, like many other fics have managed to do. Going from link's farm life to the twiligh relm, creating a relationship between him and Midna only to have life tear it apart again. Yet the story doesn't become too complicated, which is simething I've only seen a select few times on this website.

Altough I've seen that your updates have been a bit sluggish from your author notes, and I hope that it won't be the case with the next chapter as I am hooked as to what will happen next.
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
Cool hm yep
ano170 chapter 25 . 9/28/2010
You will be proud to hear that I definately did not see that one coming! A few spelling mistakes, but other than that great! Update soon!

ano170 chapter 24 . 9/28/2010
Sorry I took so long to review-I had an essay to do and then my computer was being stupid.

I'm glad to see that you've decided to continue this story after all! (A lot more than I can say for my own Zelda story...:( ) Dejavu113 has my eternal gratitude! A good chapter-short enough that the reader isn't bombarded with a load of information after such a long wait, but long enough to help the reader get back into the swing of things. The ranking system within the rogues sounds interesting!

Ano

P.S. Apparently intelligent people actually do have more copper and zinc in their hair. Lol.
Kate chapter 25 . 9/27/2010
Oooooooh, nice twist at the end!
Hollow Mashiro chapter 24 . 9/22/2010
Keep going; this is really good! I can't wait until the next update! I want to see what happens between the rogues and our heroes!

-HM
Spooge13 chapter 24 . 9/20/2010
Sweet! I'm glad you were inspired to write more of this story. I'm really enjoying it! Your OCs are great-well thought out and interesting to read. I can't wait to find out what happens to Midna, too. Draaaamaaa! :D

This story deserves so much more attention. :( There is a lot of drivel out there...it's hard to find somethings like this that is so well done.
Spooge13 chapter 22 . 9/14/2010
Great story! I hope you meant it when you said you wouldn't abandon it...I can see that it's been a long time since you last updated, though...bummer. I'll be watching...just in case you do write more!
ano170 chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
Aw *hugs chibiDerrel and chibiArunis* I'm not sure which side of the story was sadder! Certainly worth the wait, and you're right, it is a good plot twist! A couple of grammar mistakes, but other than that, brilliant!

SilasCidal chapter 23 . 12/1/2009
Dragonsoul

having read all 23 chapters i have to say im thoroughly enjoying your story

you are correct your writing style has come on in leaps and bounds since this stories inception

i would also like to say im throughly enjoying the whole midna/link pairing, i mean, i can see where your going with it and i look forward to its conclusion.

i have to say though, your idea of the aura of the triforce worries me slightly, i guess its my puritan zelda fanaticisim coming out. the Triforce is the Triforce, as far as im concerned. but i digress.

anyway im awaiting the next chapter with baited breath,

also i love the little trivia things you add to your authors notes, very clever idea.

anyway keep the faith

and may the godessess smile on you

Silas