Reviews for To Love and Protect
CatchingStar chapter 17 . 4/17
Incredible story. Very different and good. Tough but also sweet... I wish you had finished though, one chapter with the weeding and another wiht the change. Only two would have been enough. I really loved your work and it is sad to see it incomplete. There was not a chapter I did not like, despite the theme of abuse. At least Carlisle was around and Esme had hope for better things in her life. Agreed to run with them and marry him. Great work.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Great are u planning to finish it
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
ugh this was perfect
Kaitlyn23 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Is he there to... Shudder... Force himself on her? Ugh
Great story, I love the detail and the punctuation is pretty good. My friend recommended this story to me, she's read it a billion times.
BlueCrystals23 chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I feel your pain! I was so mad when I found out. Stupid idiot moronic selfish brain dead jackass distributer! So unfair!
BlueCrystals23 chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Correct. Depressing x100. Poor Esme.
I guessed right then. Rape victim. I hope Edward or Carlisle kills that sick crapface Charles Evenson
BlueCrystals23 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
More like hate/ despise/ disgusted by Charles bleeping Evenson! Not happy with the end of this chapter though.
Does he... Force himself on her now? Ugh *shudders violently* I'd feel awful for Carlisle if he did force himself on her- having to hear that with their super hearing... And Edward!
Obviously I sympathize for Esme. That one's kinda... DUH.
PurpleButterfly chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I am such a sap for fluff. Amazing story! Loved it! I adored it! Now please update ASAP :(
PurpleButterfly chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
I hate Charles but love this story. You're doing a great job. But this is really cruel/ depressing. Poor Esme:(
PurpleButterfly chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
I hate Charles. I love this story though, you are doing an amazing job with what I think it would've been like if SM really made this happen. Depressing is pretty accurate.
PurpleButterfly chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
No, just annoyed. Charles ruins everything *glares*
PurpleButterfly chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I feel the same about Midnight Sun. I love this story and think you should definitely keep writing. It's sad that Carlisle had to imagine Esme with Charles. I think Esme should just go with him already- she's hurting him even more by not leaving Charles. Good job with this chapter
TwilightDiamond chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Oh god my heart is breaking for them
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Random Question: how old are you?
TwilightDiamond chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I can't believe that bastard forces himself on her. It's freakin illegal!
Sorry ranting here. Not a fan girl but hate Charles for hurting someone so good