Reviews for Draco's Christmas Present chapter 1 . 6/3
Randomly came across this, and I'm so glad I did! This is adorable and kid!Draco is adorable and realistic. I'm so happy that while Lucius is strict he isn't some horrible, abusive father (I hate that trope). This was just awesome!
AuroraeCanta1432 chapter 1 . 1/15
Aw, so cute!
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh! This was wonderful! I have to say, I was worried at first because I thought, "oh no, here is another person who wrote Lucius Malfoy out to be abusive". BUT THEN!
Lovely. I love how tender he is, though not outwardly affection - very much in character. Also, I absolutely ADORED your characterisation of little Draco; it was spot on, perhaps the best I have ever come across. I really enjoyed the attention you took to detail, to describing things in a way Draco would have perceived it. Splendid, just absolutely splendid!

I came across this piece because it was listed under Daeril Ullothwen's favourites list. It is now on mine as well.
astinkywriter chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love it. Great job!
pujafelton chapter 1 . 2/29/2012

nothing to say just draco is so sweet 3
Nutty Pea chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I like- I love this.

Thank you...
Violet Dreams13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aw, how cute! You captured young Draco perfectly, and his understanding of how the world works for a Malfoy at the age of just 5 is very Malfoy-ish :D

Really sweet ending, I can't stop smiling! An instant fave 3
Haayleey chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aww so sweet i was squeaking by th 2nd paragraph x) that wuld be really close to how id imagine Lucius; strict but he still adores his son and all .. Naaw (: x
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
So sweet!

When Lucius said not to touch I kept thinking of the deleted scene from CoS when Draco kept touching things and Lucius was hitting his hand with his little cane! XD

this story is so cute!
scribbl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ah, this was absolutely adorable! I love that you kept both Draco and Lucius in character, but you still managed to show how much Draco loves his "Daddy" and how much Lucius loves his son. Excellent work!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aw, that was realy sweet.

Not sure why I was reading a Christmas story in April but never mind :P!

Draco is so cute in this!
Juda chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
ah...Draco is so cute

also congrats on being nominated
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was too sweet! Aww. I could totally imagine it too.
Ella Not Lotte chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aww. I'm tearing up. So Sweet.

starlit skyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Awesome story. You really brought out Lucius, perfectly, and even though he was cold at first, you described perfectly how he loves his son. And Draco is adorable! Really great story. Awesome. I like how you distinguished that Draco wasn't crying, just cold. Really good story, I loved it. Way to go!