Reviews for The Jealousy Game
Timestop chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
You lie! 2013, no update! Come on! You haven't come on since 2011! Some people enjoy what you write and want you to finish it!

...Please?
mgaa chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
you madam are amazing that was just so lettuce of lettuce hehe i really enjoyed this
WinterFire0605 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE. IT'S 2012.
Please update? I read your other story, and I thought it was great. I also want to see where this goes.
Neofeliss chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Definately an interesting chapter, considering how much Daisuke Sakaguchi loved this pairing. X3 I was expecting a great chapter, and you provided one!

I still crack up at the first chapter. XD And Zakuro's reactions in this one were simply hilarious. 3

Lettuce is so godforfriggin adorable. I love how she managed to stand her ground for the sake of her friend. And AWESOME job of the minor Pai/Lettuce and Ryou/Lettuce hints! Not too blatant, but left entirely to the imagination. Great success!

((I actually had a reviewer request Pai and Lettuce getting together in my story. It's left me in a bit of a muddle. D:))

Adorable chapter, Rolo!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
cool, although lettuce and kish don't make a good pair and I really hope that kish ends up with ichigo...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
True Colours chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Lol, I love his bravado at the end - he's all, 'oh well (painpainpain)!' And the bag of ice at the end was a nice touch.

When you end speech, you want a comma and a lower case letter, not a full stop and a capital, like so:

"Once again, you reject me, My Kitten," he muttered.

True
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
CUTE! Okay, that ending was adorable! I love how you kinda DID ship these two in this chapter instead of Kish just getting blown off...like Zakuro...and the shy girl Lettuce understands him! If that's adorable, I don't know what is. P Not saying I'm gonna ship them or anything, but I just really loved this chapter.

Kish's high-and-mighty nature throughout this whole thing totally made the entire chapter ("People like her just weren't capable of grasping greatness, even when its magnitude was as great as his.") It totally makes his character that much more believable! And Lettuce's reactions to him...spot on. And you managed to sneak a little Pai and Lettuce shipping in there...wonderfully done, lol.

I can't think of anything bad to say...except...how in the heck are you going to manage KxP? (Kisshu and Pudding?) O

::-Rizu-::
Rhiachan8910 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
(I'm too lazy to log in...)

I'm still reading!

I Loved this chapter!
Lozzieh chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I'm still here Rowena(Nemo.. ;D)!3

And I forgot about this fanfic! I'm really glad you've updated!

Heehee, KishxLettuce seems so.. weird.

I'm kinda glad it didn't work out for him.

Although, I was always a LettucexRyou, KishxIchigo and ZakuroxPai person.

MWAHAHAHA.

Cant wait for the next update, precious.333

-Lozzie.
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
please update soon! great story
Purekit chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
lol hahahahahahahah

that was so funny you have to keep up in the same manner

that was his next object for his plan will be one of her friends at shool like you kinda did in the other story.

Well anyway kisshu is so cute in his affection Ichigo has to be ashamed of herself for not realizing how great he is.

Well please keep up the writing i can t wait until the next chapter
Lozzieh chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
xDD

Haha!
Cana-Puff chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
WOO! You gotta update coz this is funny and interesting!

I wanna see how this goes!
haha whats so funny chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
cant wait for the next part :D

and kish is just amazing why cant Ichigo see that?
C. Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
*cannot type a proper review because she's rolling around gasping for air and laughing*

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD.

Pai: OMGWTFBBQSAUCE O_O;