Reviews for Fated Love
MirrorOnTheWall4 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Well I'm still interested in it. I was really looking forward for Kaji and Ayu to be a couple. Oh well.
TheDivinaLPS chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
aw dang it i wanted to hear the rest. but i guess that last chapter was pretty good so im okay now. Anyway, please keep writing wonderful stories like this one!
Lilyflower99 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
This is quite good! I was quite intrigured by the idea of Ayu and Nina in a story together in a new school! Good luck with your other story! I love to write stories and I normally don't plan or anything I write and think on the spot! (I should really stop the habit!). Good job!
fanfic angelfairy chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
you HAVE to continue the story. it's so super awesome!
AznMistress chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Awwww! T-T...oh well..ILL BE KEEPING AN EYE ON UR NXT STORY!
Burning Candles chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I love the "DRAMATIC EFFECT" line. It's my favorite of the whole chapter. Haha. And the ending on how the Hiroki and Tetsushi are "devising a plan to make the girls their's". Anyway, this was another greath chapter. I do hope you update soon. I really do want to read the end. Then again, I'm sure, like at the end of every fan fiction, I will be sad that it's over. :) Now, I'm going to chapter three!
Burning Candles chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved this first chapter. Though, I don't think that Kaji would refer to someone a "hot" maybe "cute" or "pretty". But it was a spectacular beginning. I love this. I was thinking about writing a fanfiction based off the anime version and wanted to see what were some popular topics. Thanks for the help. Lol. On to chapter two! (P.s. Sorry this is such a long reveiw. Haha.)
sakura240 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Kura: YAY!

Berry: They made up! So glad!

Kura: Love the chapter! Please update asap!
AznMistress chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
YAY! FINALLY NEW CHAPTER ( all my reviews for the other chapters...were old...) been WAITING! -
AznMistress chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
YAY TENSION!
AznMistress chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
niceee i like the tension.
AznMistress chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
i like the song..pretty
AznMistress chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
niceeeee

Ayu OOC in this way is cool thou..teehee
AznMistress chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i cant beleive i never reviewed ur chapters.._

awesome start
denieru-chan chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Nice story. But the characters are OOC. _ This story isn't very Ultra Maniac-ly. More like a fiction not a fanfiction. xD