Reviews for Alucard and the Xbox
Scarlet Firesong chapter 5 . 11/20
I... didn't expect the Nazis and Anderson to have an account...
And I'm sure God did it on purpose.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 9/19
Despite not having understood much due to never having plated HALO, this was FUN! Anderson playing video games, YES!
The Night Whisperer chapter 7 . 1/26
Well, would you look at that! Seras managed to win her first game of Risk Factions and it was all thanks to a certain Frenchmen. Oh, and Alucard who managed to take out the Iron Maiden. LOL XD I love it whenever he pisses her off, it's just too funny to watch sometimes!
The Night Whisperer chapter 6 . 1/26
LOL XD That's one hell of a way to get a video game! I wonder how Alucard will react once Seras gives him the game. *imagines the No-Life-King is jumping with joy*
The Night Whisperer chapter 5 . 1/26
This was your best chapter yet! I loved it! My favorite part was when Alucard went ballistic over Seras getting tea-bagged and killed the little fucker that did this. Oh, man my heart was soaring when I read that!
The Night Whisperer chapter 4 . 1/26
Lmfao XD Seras, how could you!? Pouncing on your master like that! It's simply scandalous! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD I'm glad Alucard was such a good sport about the whole thing and didn't tease her about it. Although, I would've teased the hell out of her.
The Night Whisperer chapter 3 . 1/26
Wow, Alucard is such a nitwit. I mean, how can he not see that his fledgling has a crush on him, especially after reading her mind. Seriously, she makes it so obvious! *smacks Alucard upside the head* Idiot!
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 1/26
I love how frustrated Alucard got when he was trying to get his Xbox to work, especially when Seras was teasing him about it. Lol :) I swear those two act like an old married couple sometimes. *shakes head fondly* Anyway, I'm glad they got it to work and were able to enjoy a quiet day of killing zombies.
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/26
Chaos has just been unleashed and it's in the form of a blood thirsty vampire and his new obsession. Oh, the horrors that await the world! Lol :) I loved the game you picked out for Alucard. It couldn't have been more perfect, especially since Halo 3 practically describes his life. I can't wait to see what's in store for our favorite vampire :)
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Hahaha this is adorable and I love how clueless Alucard is.
bhark3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is NOT going to end well. I can tell that now.
ayelen rock chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
me gusto
que chistoso
HopeEternity17 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
This. Story. Was. AWESOME.

Especially the first three chapters :D

You captured the characters' personalities perfectly! I loved it :D
Mr.Staypuft chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Wow someone else who played the game. Anyway good story yet again. Any chance for more chapters? Maybe one involving a modern version of the game Castlevania that Seras talked about?
Spartacat10 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
You got the math wrong.
Still a good story, keep it up!