Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
Kit-SGA chapter 54 . 4/25/2009
I Loved it.. wonderful chapter... thanks for a suspenseful read...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 54 . 4/25/2009
Ouch! That is a painful story! I like it though! Keep them coming along quickly.
MalB chapter 53 . 4/23/2009
Thanks, this is one of the better stories you've done for this thread in a while. I really all of them even though i said that ;)

Thanks for continuing this.
msdarque chapter 53 . 4/23/2009
This was such a beautiful chapter.. all the whump and angst and emotions running wild - got a tear or dozen out of me.

Congrats! I more than enjoyed reading it.
Samandjackforever chapter 53 . 4/22/2009
GAH! LOL Nice chappy! OMG you killed rodney! _ Lovely whump!
Silverthreads chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
Oh close call! Good one!
voyfan7 chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
So you have finally actually killed Rodney. Well, it was only a matter of time. I am glad you brought him back though, because it sounds like he needs lots of time to heal. I'll take good care of him for you...until you rip him apart again. Loved this chapter though, very interesting idea! :)
Kit-SGA chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
Oh WOW! Poor Rodney and Poor John... YAY a Carson fic... Thanks for another great story...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
Ouch... that was painful for Rodney. How many times is he gonna die?
RodneyIsGodney chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
Oh Varda, that was just great! Loved every whumpy word of it! Thank you so much for writing this... it is now my fave PJM!
ElisaD263 chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
O...M...G! That was...was..was so satisfying! Loved John's reactions to seeing Rodney bloody and hurt and watching Carson trying to save his life..brilliant! Really good stuff this chapter! Thank you so much! Wow!
sentarla chapter 53 . 4/21/2009
i so love rodney angst, so i love these little bits I read all 52 other ones last week, and this one today is what i consider the best one! thanks
debbie418uk2 chapter 52 . 4/12/2009
I'm not sure that this chapter fitted exactly with your theme but I did enjoy it anyhow. Surprised that he didn't slip the poison to Rodney ;D debbie
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
I am going to need to read these from the beginning, but for now I've just jumped right into your latest chapter. And I do look forward to having time to read the rest! :D

This story was very good, I liked having the perspective of the OC, and I did feel sorry for him. At the start, anyway ;) Although I do think that being that frustrated every single day could drive anyone to do really extreme things after long enough. But poor Rodney! It can't be very nice for him to have to think about how he might have been able to prevent Brooks killing himself... I really enjoyed reading it :)
ElisaD263 chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
Poor Rodney! Excellent chapter of Rodney whumping! Love how you bring John and Carson into your stories...having them in the story somehow just makes the whumping all the more..pleasant _

Sorry you had a nasty day at work, but thanks for turning it around and giving us a great chapter! :-)

Looking forward to how you make poor Rodney suffer next!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »