Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
deblease chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
a really good one.
msdarque chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
My my.. poor Rodney.. he got quite a beating. But that's what we love, eh.. ;)

Rather action-packed and interesting to read. I liked it.

voyfan7 chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
I was so happy to see another PJM story! This was very brutal to both Rodney and Brooks. I can totally sympathize with whumpage at work - I am completed 3 12hour shifts, straight, a few days ago. That was hard! Glad to see that you keep on writing, because I love reading! It really does brighten up my day to see a new chapter posted - thanks! :)
Silverthreads chapter 52 . 4/10/2009
Wow, I felt sorry for Brooks but he kind of over-reacted. Still, I should have thought that Radek at least would have made Rodney understand feew people want to do the same shit day in and day out.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 52 . 4/10/2009
RodneyIsGodney chapter 52 . 4/10/2009
"Brooks brought the screwdriver forward and jabbed Rodney with the sharp end again."

Question: When did Brooks stab Rodney with the screwdriver the first time?

Poor Rodney! (I'm always saying that!) He waa physically and emotionally whumped in this one.
Shelly chapter 51 . 4/5/2009
Well, I am caught up now! You'd best get to writing more! LOL Enjoyed this one. Always love it wwhen that weasel Kavanaugh is around making trouble whether intentional or not. He just is a creep in general. LOL Great whump for Rodney and too bad that Sheppard didn't believe him. Thanks for sharing these fics with us!
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
That was another good chapter. Liked that the whole team was there. It may have been a little dark, but that is the reality of the Pegasus galaxy.
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
I think that this was my favorite so far. Great story.
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Poor Rodney, at least when he gets into trouble Sheppard is not far behind to do the hero thing, of course he can be the one that puts Rodney in danger to begin with.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Cute chapter, loved the impatient Rodney who ends up getting hurt.
msdarque chapter 51 . 4/1/2009
I so don't like Kavanagh.. but he's a great bad guy. :)

Lovely little adventure. Poor Rodney though.. as we all like him whumped.. ;)

bailey1ak chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Read your first chapter and loved it. I'm so glad this is a Sheppard and McKay friendship type of stories. Thought your writing was great and the Characters were spot on!
debbie418uk2 chapter 51 . 4/1/2009
not sure where you got the title from but I enjoyed the story. Bet John felt bad about ignoring Rodney's call. He might have known that he wasn't the April fools kind. Great job :D debbie
voyfan7 chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
OK, so did Kavanagh actually know that Rodney was in there or not? I have a feeling that either he did, or somebody else planned on Rodney being in the jumper as a joke. Just a thought... I LOVE that it was Kavanagh! Poor Rodney, never work on April 1st, and never call your best friend at 630am on April 1st when something is going on that you wouldn't even believe on a normal day. :) So great to see a PJM diversion! :) :) :)
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »