Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
debbie418uk2 chapter 52 . 4/12/2009
I'm not sure that this chapter fitted exactly with your theme but I did enjoy it anyhow. Surprised that he didn't slip the poison to Rodney ;D debbie
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
I am going to need to read these from the beginning, but for now I've just jumped right into your latest chapter. And I do look forward to having time to read the rest! :D

This story was very good, I liked having the perspective of the OC, and I did feel sorry for him. At the start, anyway ;) Although I do think that being that frustrated every single day could drive anyone to do really extreme things after long enough. But poor Rodney! It can't be very nice for him to have to think about how he might have been able to prevent Brooks killing himself... I really enjoyed reading it :)
ElisaD263 chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
Poor Rodney! Excellent chapter of Rodney whumping! Love how you bring John and Carson into your stories...having them in the story somehow just makes the whumping all the more..pleasant _

Sorry you had a nasty day at work, but thanks for turning it around and giving us a great chapter! :-)

Looking forward to how you make poor Rodney suffer next!
gabumon chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
nice chapter, but i think brooks squishing himself to death is a little on the extreme side...
deblease chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
a really good one.
msdarque chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
My my.. poor Rodney.. he got quite a beating. But that's what we love, eh.. ;)

Rather action-packed and interesting to read. I liked it.

Congrats!
voyfan7 chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
I was so happy to see another PJM story! This was very brutal to both Rodney and Brooks. I can totally sympathize with whumpage at work - I am completed 3 12hour shifts, straight, a few days ago. That was hard! Glad to see that you keep on writing, because I love reading! It really does brighten up my day to see a new chapter posted - thanks! :)
Silverthreads chapter 52 . 4/10/2009
Wow, I felt sorry for Brooks but he kind of over-reacted. Still, I should have thought that Radek at least would have made Rodney understand feew people want to do the same shit day in and day out.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 52 . 4/10/2009
Amazng
RodneyIsGodney chapter 52 . 4/10/2009
"Brooks brought the screwdriver forward and jabbed Rodney with the sharp end again."

Question: When did Brooks stab Rodney with the screwdriver the first time?

Poor Rodney! (I'm always saying that!) He waa physically and emotionally whumped in this one.
Shelly chapter 51 . 4/5/2009
Well, I am caught up now! You'd best get to writing more! LOL Enjoyed this one. Always love it wwhen that weasel Kavanaugh is around making trouble whether intentional or not. He just is a creep in general. LOL Great whump for Rodney and too bad that Sheppard didn't believe him. Thanks for sharing these fics with us!
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
That was another good chapter. Liked that the whole team was there. It may have been a little dark, but that is the reality of the Pegasus galaxy.
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
I think that this was my favorite so far. Great story.
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Poor Rodney, at least when he gets into trouble Sheppard is not far behind to do the hero thing, of course he can be the one that puts Rodney in danger to begin with.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Cute chapter, loved the impatient Rodney who ends up getting hurt.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »