Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
voyfan7 chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
OK, so did Kavanagh actually know that Rodney was in there or not? I have a feeling that either he did, or somebody else planned on Rodney being in the jumper as a joke. Just a thought... I LOVE that it was Kavanagh! Poor Rodney, never work on April 1st, and never call your best friend at 630am on April 1st when something is going on that you wouldn't even believe on a normal day. :) So great to see a PJM diversion! :) :) :)
Silverthreads chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
Interesting and unusual holiday theme :)
RodneyIsGodney chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
I liked this one. Poor Rodney getting thrown around the jumper like that!:-(

Read your "note" on your profile page *insert Rodney glare here* April Fools? I hope?
ElisaD263 chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
Great chapter! Loved how Rodney was thrown around in the Jumper via remote control...cool idea!

"Last Christmas"...bwahahaha...great touch! _

Thanks for sharing your Rodney whumping story!
Kit-SGA chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
Oh wonderful chapter... Poor Rodney and so great to see Carson...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 51 . 3/31/2009
This was a nice chapter, did Kavanaugh honestly not know that Rodney was there? NO! He KNEW!

Nice chapter, bring us more of the Daedalus story, please!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 50 . 3/15/2009
That one was great but poor Rodney! Keep 'em coming Varda!

As for names, well... "Answerman", "Gate Doctor", "Smartypants", "Canadian Cutie"...um that's all I got at this ungodly hour of...12:41 in the morning.
debbie418uk2 chapter 50 . 3/14/2009
loved this one. I worked out that it was a training facility but didn't get that it was Sheppard shooting at him until the end. well done. keep up the good work ;D debbie
Iawen Londea chapter 32 . 3/12/2009
I love time travel stuff. So interesting. Time loops and disturbances and the risk of destroying the universe. LOL.

I also love both Rodney and John being hurt, trying to figure out the problem and worry about each other. *sigh* Awesome.

Love these chapters a lot!
Iawen Londea chapter 31 . 3/12/2009
Wow, you and cliffhangers.

The same puddlejumper? Honestly didn't see that coming!

Happy to see another Sheppard-McKay based chapter. I love when you include the other characters, too, but having a chapter just between the two of them is great. :D
msdarque chapter 50 . 3/12/2009
This was a funny whump chapter.. I love it! It was exciting & humorous.

Congrats! Many stars!
ElisaD263 chapter 50 . 3/11/2009
Yay! Another chapter of whumping!

"I can't believe you shot me!" - Poor Rodney he got to use that phrase again! LOL! _

A training simulator, great idea! And only Sheppard would believe it was game when he saw another ship...oh, boys!

Loved the ending with all the names being bantered back and forth...that was funny!

Hope to see another chapter! Keep them coming!
voyfan7 chapter 50 . 3/10/2009
That was a really cool idea! If they can get that working, it would be a great benefit to them all for basic training. I do have to say, (my inner geek coming out), that I believe it would be a stale-mate between the replicators and the Borg. Neither would be able to destroy the other, but it would be a HELL of a fight. As for names, how about "Brainiac" for McKay and "Kirk 2.0" or "Suicide Survivor" for Sheppard. yeah, I am no good at call signs for other people - LOL! Great to see new chapters! :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 50 . 3/10/2009
Lovely! Just lovely! I like it! Please keep the updates coming! You could also begin writing another long story?
deblease chapter 50 . 3/10/2009
good one, i like the names at the end.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »