Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
RodneyIsGodney chapter 63 . 12/12/2013
OMG...Rodney was awesome in that Jumper!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 64 . 12/12/2013
Aw, Rodney can't catch a break can he? Poor guy! :(
Aileil chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
The galaxy's biggest rock tumbler...
Aileil chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
This is rather ironic as I read your author's note. I discovered 'Rodney's Really Bad Days' just before I read your chapter this morning. Loved your chapter here. It was a pleasant break from routine for me. I really love reading these when I have the chance so thanks for writing them.
Aileil chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Ancient sonic weapons? That is one of the most original ideas I have come across! Cool chapter, thanks for writing it!
Aileil chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Fabulous chapter! Very accurate which I can appreciate. I've been studying electric shocks lately so this was very interesting to me. Thanks a ton!
Aileil chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Ewwww! I HATE BUGS! Especially arachnids. Spiders are evil. This may have been creepier than your Hallows Eve story. Thanks for writing anyhoo.
Aileil chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I have weird spell-checker issues too. Happens to everybody. And I agree with you about Rodney sticking with his morals. As you said, he is highly stubborn. It'll take more than a couple of macho bullies to change ANY opinion of Doctor M. Rodney Mckay PhD. PhD.
Aileil chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
You're right. The book is soooo much better (not that going insane and dying like a dog in the road is a good way to go, but what the heck?). Thanks for writing these, I haven't been reviewing all of them but I'm liking them. That said, you Hallows Eve one there had me a little freaked out. (Complete with nightmares about strange space ghosts). But thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
At this rate you'll either give Rodney jumperphobia or Sheppardphobia.
Etka chapter 65 . 2/6/2012
Oh! That was great! :D Rodney the hero - again Love it:*
deblease chapter 65 . 1/16/2012
Poor Rodney, another good one!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 65 . 1/15/2012
deblease chapter 64 . 1/15/2012
Another great story!
deblease chapter 63 . 1/15/2012
Got to catch up on my reading. Good one!
473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »