Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
John-117 chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
"Crap indeed."
Guest chapter 51 . 4/16/2014
Isn't Kavanagh a dweeb? He rarely appears in a good light, but at least he wasn't out to KILL McKay this time, much as I hate to give him credit for ANYTHING. Good job, these vignettes! Jerry K
annea101 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
you know after reading this 3 times it's amazing there is never actual perment damage done to our rodney sure multiple others die for what ever reason but our's doesn't...carson and keller are miracle workers
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 66 . 3/30/2014
A lovely update filled with action. I like how the simulator turned on Rodney just as everyone was thinking things were okay. I enjoyed reading this, and hope there will be more offerings.
Ardeliah chapter 66 . 3/29/2014
I love this! I was completely addicted to your incredibly long but very engaging series on Puddle jumpers. It helps that McKay is my favorite character. It only took 4 days to read it all. For some annoying reason work thought I should be there instead of here, reading this gold!
annea101 chapter 66 . 3/25/2014
whats the jumper total now?
annea101 chapter 60 . 3/25/2014
question how much time has rodney needed to spend in the medbay/infirmary since the start of this entire venture?
Jerry K chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I didn't find the ending weird at all. Certainly I don't have to tell anyone interested in fantasy (as I am:
Charles de Lint, anyone?) that truth is too easily stranger than fiction!
Jerry K chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I don't know how you people compose with such ease when (at least to me) so much technological knowledge is involved. Fasscinating! and well done!
Terri S chapter 66 . 3/25/2014
WELCOME BACK! I was happy to see another story from you, especially another chapter of Puddle Jumper Mayhem. I hope that you'll continue these little stories of Rodney whump.
annea101 chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
lol i love rodneys last line
voyfan7 chapter 66 . 3/24/2014
SOOOOOOOO happy to see the story update email today! I LOVE these puddle jumper fics! You definitely don't need the practice, but your fans would love to see more fics anyway. :-) another fine chapter. I was wondering how Rodney was going to manage to injure himself in a flight simulator. LOL!
lilawonder chapter 66 . 3/24/2014
YAYYYYYYYYYY! I have missed your SGA stuff so much! I look forward to the reversebang too! This story is great but I definitely think it needs a sequel...though I have to say the ending was perfect!
Gebtkd chapter 66 . 3/24/2014
Thank you for writing again, I missed your Rodney whumping stories, I hope you will get back to writing some new ones
RodneyIsGodney chapter 58 . 12/14/2013