Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
Samandjackforever chapter 36 . 12/28/2008
UPDATE ASAP! Awesome chappy! _ I can't wait until more _
msdarque chapter 36 . 12/28/2008
Excellent! I so love the way it could have gone.. just the right touch of McKay hurt/angst. Great story!
debbie418uk2 chapter 36 . 12/28/2008
I agree with you (of course I'm a whumper at heart). All that Rodney did for the rest of the episode was get in the way. I thought when I watched it that it would have been better if she'd shot him (not sure about the kicking though ;D) Liked your story. debbie
Samandjackforever chapter 35 . 12/22/2008
OMG LOVE IT! Merry Christmas!
Samandjackforever chapter 34 . 12/22/2008
AWESOME CHAPPY!
Ilerya82 chapter 35 . 12/22/2008
Happy Christmas Varda!

Ah, how wonderful that we can have holiday whump too! :D I thought that was a rather creative idea- streamers on jumpers... Who knew? The Ancients liked to party too! ;)

Excellent as always! I look forward to lots more of your superb whump in the new year :D
msdarque chapter 35 . 12/21/2008
A wonderful little story of Christmas miracle. LOL

It was just what I needed right now.. thanks!

Happy Holidays!
MaggieL80 chapter 35 . 12/21/2008
Lots of Ah and Aw moments. Nice holiday story. Whump, recovery and celebration. Have a Merry Christmas yourself.
debbie418uk2 chapter 35 . 12/21/2008
enjoyed this one a lot. I've been in the States so long I had to remember that tinsel in England is Garland over here (tinsel is those single short silver strands) Once I got that visualized it flowed better ;D I've got a New Year one written that I'm gonna post in a few days. Merry Christmas. Great story. (wouldn't want to be Hollins ;) ). debbie
RodneyIsGodney chapter 35 . 12/20/2008
"Rodney put the screwdriver in between his lips and frowned in concentration as he typed on his tablet for a few seconds."

What an image! Lucky screwdriver! (I would love to see Rodney do this on the show!)
SomeTaters chapter 35 . 12/20/2008
Yay! Oh My Gosh! You just made my vacation ;P

Merry Christmas!

-ST
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nice! Great! Love the ending!
msdarque chapter 34 . 12/18/2008
I can't explain it, but for some reason I like this chapter a wee bit more than some others a while back.

Perhaps it's more natural to them... don't know. Whatever the reason - you did great. I absolutely love it! Excellent writing yet again. Keep up the nice work!

Oh, and Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! (wishing in advance, just in case, you know) LOL
SomeTaters chapter 34 . 12/18/2008
Yay! Oh, and ouch. poor Rodney V.V Excellent chapter! As always. ;P

-ST
debbie418uk2 chapter 34 . 12/18/2008
liked the idea for this one although I think that Rodney probably would have let John pilot while he crunched the data ;D and I'm not sure what being in water next to an explosion would do to your ears (I know picky picky) But I did enjoy the story. well done! debbie.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »