Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
deblease chapter 64 . 1/15/2012
Another great story!
deblease chapter 63 . 1/15/2012
Got to catch up on my reading. Good one!
Silverthreads chapter 65 . 1/15/2012
Oooo! Really good one! I enjoyed this one immensely. Keep 'em coming!
msdarque chapter 65 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow... Hell planet indeed.

Poor Rodney, but he's brave and really smart. :D

Congrats! Really liked reading it.
lilawonder chapter 64 . 1/7/2012
Oh what a wonderful birthday surprise to have a Varda PuddleJumper Mayhem fic! I squeeeeed so loud when I got the email! Loved the fic and all the Empire Strikes Back references were awesome! Huggs to you!

Melissa
msdarque chapter 64 . 1/6/2012
Yay, a new chapter!

Amazing discovery, but poor Rodney.

Loved reading it. Congrats!
BMick chapter 64 . 1/5/2012
Cool ships, right after Sheppard's heart - if they were reliable. Of course Rodney got one that malfunctioned! I enjoyed the adventure, especially seeing Sheppard in combat mode.

Always wondered if the Aurora or the Orion had fighters; the team didn't have time to find out.
Silverthreads chapter 64 . 1/5/2012
Yay, you're back! Great story, too. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 64 . 1/5/2012
Only Rodney would end up with the nonfunctioning ship... :P
ovolactopesco chapter 63 . 12/30/2011
Dear Varda,

This is a review for the 63 stories. I started 2 days ago and I would like to thank you because I enjoyed every chapter. My favourite one is "ANI AI". I don't know if you keep writing, I'll check out further in this wonderful website, but I really hope that's the case. Thank you again and Happy New Year !
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
For real, I reward myself with a PJM chapter when I finish my homework. These are all SO QUALITY, I can't even believe how unique and interesting each one is. I am dreading coming to the end! I especially love the ones where you tackle time paradoxes and crazy stuff like that. You really know your subject matter! Thanks for writing so many of these and really giving me incentive to do my homework xD
deblease chapter 63 . 12/20/2010
I really liked this one.
angw chapter 63 . 12/18/2010
Those pesky wraith! I have just reread of of the chapters to the PJM. Poor Rodney. So many mishaps with the puddle jumpers and you have been creative with all the infirmary scenes - none are exactly the same.
msdarque chapter 63 . 12/15/2010
Typical.. Rodney gets impaled by a bloody dart. :D

Wonderful chapter of shameless Rodney whump.. very yummie! Loved reading it! Congrats!
lilawonder chapter 63 . 12/12/2010
YaY! I lived this story tons of action and Rodney is a hero. Been missing you! Huggs!

Melissa