Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
Terri chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
I LIVE FOR YOUR LITTLE STORIES OF RODNEY WHUMP! Thank you for another great chapter. And keep up the good work.
debbie418uk2 chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
loved this chapter. very original ;D weightless stuff is hard to write (to imagine). Rodney was lucky that that cable didn't cut him in half! debbie
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
Interesting. I once read a similar deafness story a long time ago. In that story, it was our future. There was so much noise that everyone was deaf. Yet there were still musical instruments and musicians. One violinist decided that this meant that poeple were meant to hear. He wrapped his ears so they weren't assaulted by noise and after a while he could hear again. His plan to entice the rest of the world to hear again backfired sadly, though.

I enjoyed your variation on this theme immensely!
Elisa chapter 18 . 10/8/2008
Enjoyed this chapter very much! Keep them coming!
debbie418uk2 chapter 18 . 10/8/2008
LOL "Because this scanner not only detects life signs and energy readings but it also reads minds and answers inane questions" I want that line...loved it. Debbie
Kit-SGA chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
Well worth the wait... another great job
RodneyIsGodney chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
RodneyisGodney? Oh hey, that's me! Yeah I'm RiG on GW.:-D

Your very welcome!;-) It's a great collection and I just had to share it with my fellow McKay whumpers!

Gosh, I just read the last 4 installments in one sitting ...I missed a few nights ... and WOW! It just gets better and better! Keep up the awesome work!
gabumon chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
when rodney woke finally woke up you didnt portray him like he was hurting/just waking up from an induced coma..it seems like he was wide awake and fine, not with a head injury and broken leg. but other then that, good chapter
MaggieL80 chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
Well done. Loved the changing perspectives in Part I and II. And as usual the whump is greatly appreciated. Poor, poor Rodney. What's next for our intrepid heroes?
Silverthreads chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
Great little tale. :)
debbie418uk2 chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
Great ending to a great story. Well done ! debbie
ruthiemac chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
one word.

perfect.
Kit-SGA chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
EEK another Cliffy... I am looking forward to the next chapter on this one...
MalB chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
scary bad cliffhanger! I wait with baited breath for the conclusion. Thanks :)
ruthiemac chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
hey

this was exactly what i imagined in my head. nice way to get mckay on the ceiling with the wraith device. and a two parter? couldn't have asked for more.

look forward to your infirmary scenes now, a whole chapter of them.

thanks again