Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
gabumon chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
i kinda liked the 2 point of views. could have had a bit more excitment when he fell.
Elisa chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
I am so enjoying these stories! And I am sure that you are not the least bit sorry for leaving us with a cliffhanger.. _

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks again for

sharing your stories with us!
debbie418uk2 chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
Oh you are so cruel to leave us with a cliff hanger on a Sunday night - it's as bad as the TV show leaving us with a cliffhanger for two weeks ! (you won't take that long will you ?)

debbie
Silverthreads chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
Ok this is much better than the last chapter's story, mainly because the physics last time was terribly wrong. Most people wouldn't notice but my training makes such things very obvious. Sorry. On the other hand, I love this two chapter tale!

debbie418uk2 chapter 15 . 10/5/2008
Great story. I liked the idea of them flying upside down (that would get me too ! one's kinda used to the sky being ABOVE you ;D) sounds like something that Sheppard would do. Good job ! Debbie
debbie418uk2 chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
great chapter. I don't see why a series of grapples wouldn't work - great idea! debbie
Silverthreads chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
It was fun. I purposely ignored the science (you were pretty close, really) so that I could enjoy it. :)
Silverthreads chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
Well, you had a lot to cover. It was a bit jarring, though, when Isan was up and about after beinf stunned by John. A break there would have helped the transition.
ruthiemac chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
poor rodney

another great addition to this series

looking forward to more!
debbie418uk2 chapter 13 . 10/3/2008
I did like it. Finally I can stop whining about "where are the shields?" Well done! debbie
Kit-SGA chapter 12 . 10/2/2008
Whew Just when I thought I was about to lose my grip :) Great Finish to the two part, Poor Rodney and I would love to see if they could actually prove Kavanagh did something, in a sequal.
Silverthreads chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Excellent second half!
gabumon chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
hurray! the next chapter of the holy grail. awesome, made my night better after my exam, thanks!
debbie418uk2 chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
looked great to me - almost room for a part I (not that I've got it in for Kavanaugh or anything...) ;) debbie
gabumon chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
NO the evilness of cliffhangers! i really hate this whole waiting thing
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »