Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 63 . 12/12/2010
He's ok! Wow... that was very intense to say the least... Excellent work, I loved it!
Silverthreads chapter 63 . 12/12/2010
Good one!
msdarque chapter 62 . 10/30/2010
I truly enjoyed reading it!

Fun, refreshing.. surprising. :D

deblease chapter 62 . 10/28/2010
I liked it. Poor Rodney as usual. Liked how you discribed the Wraith ship floating in space, cool.
ElisaD263 chapter 62 . 10/27/2010
Yay! Another excellent chapter to PJM!

Love the team interaction...always fun to have the team together!

Hive ship that is that idea, but, ouch, what a way to communicate with someone! Poor Rodney had to be picked for that!

Hope it's not the end...more please! _
lilawonder chapter 62 . 10/27/2010
You IMPALED Rodney AGAIN! Awesome. I think I lurrrve you! Anywhoooo been missing you. So sad you finished 100 ways, looking forward to more PJM.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 62 . 10/26/2010
That was funny.. reminded me of that episode when Jennifer gets turned into a hive ship on Atlantis...
voyfan7 chapter 59 . 6/22/2010
Oh wow, jumping out of puddle jumper. I can honestly say that I NEVER saw that one coming! I'm not surprised that Sheppard had to drag McKay out of the back - even the THOUGHT of skydiving is terrifying. I mean really, who would want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane? LOL! Loved this chapter, moving on to catch up on the other 20 stories I have not had time to read... (Please forgive me!) :)
lilawonder chapter 61 . 5/26/2010
Varda Darling, Your ability to whump the Hell out of Rodney is extraordinary, and beyond compare. But in reading PJM and 100 ways, I have noticed something far more compelling, and that is your creative plotlines and your use of language. I find myself longing to hear more about the other things going on in the vignettes, and would love to read a PJM that morphed into an angst fest of Rodney's recovery, because let's face it, you really know how to hurt a guy! As usual your writing

is superb and you leave me hungry for more. I hope to see

another big story soon but keep the whumpage coming!

msdarque chapter 61 . 5/19/2010
Quite interesting, original, and fun chapter.

Loved reading it. :)

deblease chapter 61 . 5/18/2010
That was a great one, puddle pox! Loved it!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 61 . 5/18/2010
Ouch... that's got to leave a mark, :P Getting crushed by a jumper... that would be rather painful, now wouldn't it?

I liked the content though, Jumper STD to anyone with the gene, :P

Great work!
Iawen Londea chapter 37 . 5/7/2010
Ah, great chapter! Suspense and team friendship, always a great combination. Haha at Rodney not wanting to know who gave him mouth-to-mouth. I really like the idea of a planet with storms that rage on for weeks, not just hours.
Iawen Londea chapter 36 . 5/7/2010
This is an interesting AU to Identity. Poor Rodney, thinking it was Jennifer trying to kill him. :(
angw chapter 60 . 4/17/2010