Reviews for Puddle Jumper Mayhem
msdarque chapter 60 . 4/13/2010
Poor, poor Rodney..

But it was very exciting and oh, there were dinosaurs! :D

Congrats! Lots of stars!
KGBOOTH chapter 60 . 4/12/2010
Yes, just a little closer look-thank goodness one of them has common sense.
deblease chapter 60 . 4/12/2010
John's curiosity might be Rodney's downfall one day. Good one.
Silverthreads chapter 60 . 4/12/2010
Oh, good one!
ElisaD263 chapter 60 . 4/12/2010
Ouch! Stepped on by Godzilla! Poor Rodney!

Story started off so nicely, John so excieted to see real dinosaurs, but then it turned so whumpy for Rodney! Well done! _

Carson! Love how Carson called Godzilla a "giant beastie"..only Carson! Nobody takes care of our boys better than him!

Love how the team stays put, waiting for any word of how Rodney is doing...team love...a great thing to see!

Thanks for another excellent chapter! Hope to see more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 60 . 4/12/2010
Well that was a jolly good mess!
Shelbylou chapter 60 . 4/12/2010
Oh, I loved it. Are you going to have a TBC with this chapter - DinoWorld part Deux lol. I'd love to see another chapter where Rodney wakes up with his team round him (especially Shep's guilt at getting too close!).

Also, the part about the fly by recon being there to do research for a team, well that would be a fun argument between everyone.

Another brilliant chapter!

Shelbylou x
Blood Zephyr chapter 23 . 4/3/2010
This one reminds me of the real meaning behind the phrase "pecking order". In a group of chickens, if one is hurt or weak the others will gang up on it and peck it to death... Morbid, eh? And that's with bloody CHICKENS...
ElisaD263 chapter 59 . 2/20/2010
Oh wow! Rodney skydiving...eek!

Really enjoyed the series of events that happen during their skydive! Rodney being all hero-y and protecting John from the debris and then John returning the favor and snatching Rodney during the free fall...well done!

Ouch...poor Rodney having both of his arms badly broken! Wonder how Rodney is, um, going to handle some things! :D

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what you have in store for our poor Rodney!
msdarque chapter 59 . 2/20/2010
Great chapter!

Poor, poor Rodney.. both arms broken.. loved every minute of it! :D

Exciting and surprising!

Congrats!
karonkgb chapter 59 . 2/19/2010
Did Rodney and Sheppherd feel like the 101 Airborne when jumping out over Normandy under flack and their planes on fire?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 59 . 2/17/2010
OUCH! That was a little bit beyond normal for Rodney... It was funny though!
debbie418uk2 chapter 59 . 2/17/2010
enjoyed that one just as usual ;D debbie
Silverthreads chapter 59 . 2/16/2010
Good one! I liked it a lot!
deblease chapter 59 . 2/16/2010
Whumped poor Rodney a good one. What would Hewlett say if he read one of you stories?
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »