Reviews for Shadow of Memories
Yuna the Yaoi shipper chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
i really like this...and i can also relate to it...in so many ways...i was a bit younger then this though...and on top it got worse...with bulling...i went 3 different schools
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was amazing, I loved it so much (:
Viral chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
There's nothing wrong with suicide. There's nothing wrong with being suicidal.

Would you rather be able to kill yourself in the way you want, or would you rather have someone kill you in the way they want? They could dissect you, dismember you, burn you, cut you, stab you, sexually assault you, ect.

Which would you prefer?

So if someone wants to commit suicide, let them. It'd be cruel to force them to live.
klarissa.pereda chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*Crys*
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i feel horrible for reading this but understand to in a strange way
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
love it
samy1250 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really cried when I did read this.

I am in Love with anti-cosmo and I never saw him be so violent towards

somebody. My favourite scene was when timmy was in the bathroom with anti-cosmo till the end.

so cute...
tco-deanirae chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Okay. I must say this story really got me. Made me stop reading every now and then so I would roam around my tiny room (weird habit, I know), so I could gather my thoughts and emotions. I haven't experience this in a while.

The vocabulary and narration so rich and well-thought is the key to make the story an actual world into which the reader can get in and imagine eveyrithing with so many details it literally seems like happening before his/her eyes. That "key" is what you are absolutely gifted with.

Thank you for sharing your talent :).

Also, 5 internets for the ending there, I would never actually expect that.

I know this review is such a mess and I have written too much again, but it happens to me sometimes when I'm hyper on fanfiction ;
L13R18N32 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow...so many big words, and yet I understand.

I have never felt suicidal, but this helps me understand that pain. The ending confused me a bit, but I think I get it.

Well written, you should get a 9 or higher in my grade book

-_ LoL

-Sam
DarkAngel10003 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
wow, that was just...wow! Amazing i suppose and to simply put it, I love it! Very descriptive and everything, just simply amazing