Reviews for Accidents Happen
nicene27 chapter 6 . 9/18
I like your take in this fic that Hotch is dependent, to an extent, on Emily in order to both read social cues and effectively do his job while recovering from his hearing loss. It's a brilliant touch since in the reality of the series, I could very much see this kind of relationship developing, mostly because (as you noted) Emily would be the only team member not to treat Hotch any differently or coddle him.
nicene27 chapter 4 . 9/18
It's kind of sweet how thrilled Hotch is in this fic. Emily seems a bit more reserved in her reaction, but I'll expect she'll be more expressive as their relationship continues?
nicene27 chapter 1 . 9/18
Very interesting setup, it's unusual in these kinds of stories that Hotch is aware of any profound change before Emily is. Can't wait to read more :)
RedFish chapter 4 . 8/22
I want the real deal. Great line. Love the story
Great story. Loved it.
gradschoolproblems chapter 20 . 7/10
loved it!
And I'm the father. I love it,
I love his words to her, wanting the real deal.
Great start to the story
Enjoyed the story.
I loved it. It was very well written, I especially loved how you wrote the case fic. Thank you for sharing your fic!
ViSav77 chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
Love it
emme.jade chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
This was great. :) And you either did some serious research or live near/around Louisville, KY. It was all very specifically correct.
gitana082 chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
I absolutly LOVED this fic. Emily Confidence Prentiss scared, Aaron Pockerface Hotchner showing his feelings so open. And torn between the urge to take and the guilt, you wrote that so well. Dave's comments, and Ried...
"Statistically, two women on the same team within the FBI being pregnant is not highly probable." - God, at this point, I was ROTFL.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story. Loved this sideofHotch