Reviews for Cutting
Dreamcreaters chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Gwenievre1 chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
I can't wait for the next chapters! I love the end being Bella as a vampire. Could you explain the garden at the end of therapy though please? And how do I add you to author alert list?
Gwenievre1 chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
Was that good, or what? Girlie, you're an amazing writer. I seriously want to be friends with you. This was great. The past few nights I've had difficultly going to sleep over some self harming fanfiction about Bella, but while it's a bit morbid in the sense that she's cutting herself, it's also a beautiful story. I like Alice's vision, used both to show her talent but also to show Bella's path to recovery. I would seriously recommend to anyone like her. Yes, I'm repeating myself, and I apologize for that, but I can't emphasize it enough. And I also must apologize just in case I'm bothering you with all of these comments.
Gwenievre1 chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
I just love all of the detail and symbolism! This is truly a beautiful and amazing story. I'm sorry you had to go through this as well and I'm glas you're sharing your story. I think you are a GREAT inspiration to those like you and you are so brave to do this. Just curious. Is Nancy the name of your therapist? What did you try to convince your parents and therapists about? How did they react to your cutting? And you should be an author. Seriously. You are an insanely good writer. I'd love to meet you. I'm writing a story where the character might cut. She's a bit like Bella. Her name is Evelyn and she's insanely shy and quiet. She looses her mother and it sends her into deep depression. She becomes suicidal and attempts it once. The only reason she would cut is if her best friend and boyfriend David was killed or something. She does get help from an amazing pyschiatrist and her teachers. She doesn't have any family to support her though. Is Mrs. Nancy a psychiatrist? Is therapist just another word for that? I've always wondered. And I'm sorry for babbling like this. You are just amazing and strong and beautiful and inspirational and I couldn't stop writing.
Gwenievre1 chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Um, just wondering. I feel like Carlisle should have a part in this. Talk to Bella, help her take care of the cuts, something. Even Esme, with her history of dark feelings. Maybe I'm too early in for that. Just, one request. Respond to at least one of my comments please?
Gwenievre1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I love the explanation for the garden! You certainly put a lot of thought and symbolism into it, and I really loved and appreciated it.
Gwenievre1 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Okay. Speech. GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL! I have to agree with you about Edward sounding like he needs a therapist, and after that sad and beautiful speech your comment had me laughing. I love this!
Gwenievre1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I'm very happy with Edward's reaction. Most fanfictions I read he's furious and calling her stupid, but in reality that isn't how someone should react. I agree with Bella about the blame part, but I love that he wasn't angry, just shocked and upset.
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Is Nancy human? Because I believe that's part of the problem in New Moon, Bella couldn't talk to anyone because of what the Cullen's were so no one understood. Plus Edward basically tore through all of Bella's insecurities when he said what he did when he left.
laurieglory chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
My friends and I tried really hard to read this story. Plot is good but not moving. These 5 min " therapy" sessions are really annoying. A few sentences and time is up. As the child of a therapist these sessions are very unrealistic. Whole chapters to build up to these and then the session seems to last seconds. If Bella was refusing to talk or there was a indication that she was wasting time looking around or spending the hour staring at a clock it would make sense but she is literally asked one question and then is told time is up.
I would cease the a/n's in the middle of your stories as well. No one likes a break in the mood of a story they are trying to commit themselves to and most readers can figure out symbolism without a author hitting you over the head with it. Being told to read a section a certain way insulting. How can one get immersed into a story and its characters if a author keeps interruping the reader? I would suggest getting a beta to fine tune writing ettiquette and delete the notes or but a asterick by it and explain at the bottom so if we want the explaination we can read it after the chapter. Thats what footnotes are intended for. You have a really good story that is lost by this.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I hope you never become a therapist! That was sickening! I hoipe it improves!
twilightmamaof3 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
i just got outa the sych ward 2 weeks ago for attempted suicide only to find out i was pregnant so i got something good outa the hole mess even know my boyfriend left me theres always something or someone there that will bring light to the situation and congrats for haveing the guts to write this story and thank u its helping me on my journey to healing.
twilightmamaof3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
dude stop with the cliffhangers!
Khalia chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I think this will be an absolutely brilliant story.

What you wrote about onlyyou seeing the scars is so true. All I see when I look in the mirrors is scars it's a gift and a curse. A moment of relief for an eternity of guilt. Well anywho, brilliant writing , very intense.
zsazsa555 chapter 29 . 2/26/2011
I LOVED it! Although i find it slightly annoying when Bella gets all clingy and stuff but.. I suppose if Edward was MY eternal extremely sexy partner i would be a LITTLE clingy too. Ok maybe a lot. I will definitley be checking out the rest of your guys stories n stuff.