Reviews for Dark Dove, Bright Fox
Wonderweed420 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Why make an A/N for a story that hasn't been updated since 2008. You are a complete dumbass if you ask me.
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I'm curious about these red lanterns as i know nothing about them. I like that you had the time that the ring found naruto be when he was fighting orochimaru rather than pein because in my opinion whilest he didn't end up at 8 tails against orochimaru like he did with pein, his fight with the snake was much more rage induced rather than desperation/loss against pein. I also like that you had kyuubi and the butcher shatter naruto's mind because lets face it i highly doubt a 15 year old with the bare minimum in training mentaly would be able to hold off against the combined might of those two.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Bloody Dragon Fox chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
YES! Epic story. Follow story with a happy grin
glances at the lat time it was updated ... 2 years ago... O.O ... NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo... TT *cries in a corner*
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
FicFanFoom7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love idea and cant wait to keep reading more. It is really interesting to see a Naruto powered by rage, and also to see his character will deal with the Kyuubi and the Butcher.
BigBear chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
uscias chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Please update.
Arai kaji chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Red Raven is still Raven there is no use seperaring them. However you could have naruto help her get in tune with her emotions and eventually make her personality whole; not to mention finish what the Kyuubi started. Still nice job.
anon chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
you gonna update this with a new chapter or you gonna update just the one?
xArtehx chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Like how this looks, has a nice premise. interested to see where it goes in the long run and as for the note i saw on pairings at the end, why not both? same person and all that but a special attatchment to the Rage Persona thats maybe different than normal raven. nice first chapter.
bookmaster4321 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved the original and I cant wait to see where you go with this one.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Again, why take down the old story? Why not just add the new story and then take the old one down
frytrix chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
...why take it down,,, why not add a new chapter wich states that the story will popp up under the same name just with Rewritten behind it...
blood enraged chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
what the facking hell, where did all the chapters go