Reviews for Ladies' man Destiny
Kyou chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
...oh dear... :')) what a pure and beautiful pieces.. 3 thanks a lot!
LilVirga chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is so cute!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very cute! :)
cerespallas chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Whoa! Thank you so much for the praise! (blush)

You're just making me fall in love with Quistis x Irvine all over agan. I definitely have to make the sequel to 'What is Happiness', now that I read your beautiful one-shot!

I like it when Irvine first talk, and Quistis was like, "Is not as if I would have much choice, either." I imagine she rolls her eyes when he said those things, and when she thinks, "Exactly, do not do as mom, dad, and your uncles and aunts." XD

His words said it all: you may date the entire world's women at the same time, you may hold hands with the icier ones, you may kiss the most traditionalists ones, you may lay the most beautiful ones, you may cheat on the smarter ones and play with the sweeter’s hearts.

...ckckck, Irvine, perhaps you forgot you're talking to a baby... ;

I'm glad you've published the English translation, Ex. We're kind of staggering... there is so little good and new fic (note that I'm also the one to blame for the late update as well :P) so I can't read as much as I want to (not that I have time nowadays) but it's always good to see a fic you recognized and like to make it here!

( )