Reviews for Twas the Night Before Christmas
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOL...that was GREAT! and it had just the right amount of what makes the devil interesting in that show...lol

THANKS:"D
Ava J Moore chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That is both hilarious and twisted...in that special Brimstone kind of way...too bad the show was taken off so soon! Good to know both its twisted humour and awesome factor lives on with great fan fiction like yours. Very cool.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hahahahahahahaha! Great story!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
In the Buffyverse, Anya, the former vengeance demon Anyanka, said that Santa Claus is really a demon who does nasty things to children, and there's at least one story to that effect. So this one doesn't really surprise me. It does, however, delight me. Brimstone didn't get a fair shake (neither did American Gothic or Nowhere Man).
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I read this before, and thought it was funny, but I didn't review, so I thought I would now. Funny!

Paige
Darkheart113 chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
*LOL* This was great! I miss Brimstone.. Too bad it was cancelled. But anyway... Excellent fic. _
ShadowSpirit chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
that kicketh much ass!
CLV Collins chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
THAT WAS GREAT! ... Top rate wit... I loved it! I am a huge dan of the show, and was really sorry when FOX dropped it. That lovely hellish little piece of poetic pros will add to the warmth of all my christmas's to come. Thank you so much for creating it...:) ...Cathy...

PS. I write fanfic to, I would love to try a Brimstane FF one day. And you would sure be the right teacher to learn from...
Lady Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Very amusing. I'm just getting back into Brimstone fic,

and this was creepily funny in the same way the show was in its better moments.
Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Nice - I can sense the love here. Especially liked the part where the fighting had to break so the Devil could comment.
sidewinder chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Very amusing. Loved it. Just when I thought I'd never want to see another "Twas the Night Before Christmas" parody...
Kryptia chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
i love it! that was hilarious!
Thinker chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Hey... that was pretty good! I miss Brimstone and this is a really good parody poem! Nice work.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Hee hee. What a riot! I really enjoyed this poem. :)