Reviews for Congratulations
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 3/29
Well there is no revenge as cold as ice revenge! After what Edward said when Bella was at the airport he deserves every bit of e happiness that Bella has found! As I can already see the jealousy that Edward is feeling towards Derek and to the baby boy that Bella is going to have. I read this a long time ago but it was not finished so frankly I forgot about it. When I started reading fanfiction I did not understand WIP so I would just forget about stories thinking the author got tired of stories and just did not want to finish them for whatever the reason.

Now I do not know if Alex deliberately went after Edward knowing of the feeling Bella had for Edward but in my humble opinion if she did she is being punished, all the things that her and Edward want esp., a son are happening for Bella. It will be interesting to see Edward realize his feelings for Bella and almost cry "What Have I've Done?" Will he leave Alex for Bella? will Bella marry Derek? All I can say is karma is one cold bitch Edward and you deserve it. I thought it was really weird the phone call he made to Bella in the airport right after he married Alex. I think when they realized she was gone was when he admitted his true feelings for Bella.
kfoll chapter 7 . 3/29
Don't think I've ever read a more selfish idiot Edward before.
Well done for killing him.
kfoll chapter 6 . 3/29
Jeez! Alex is just as unrealistic as Derek.
If it were me, he wouldn't go anywhere near Bella.
This guy is a total twat.
kfoll chapter 5 . 3/29
Sorry, but Derek is sooooo unrealistically benevolent that it just makes no sense.
kfoll chapter 4 . 3/29
Can't help thinking that the only reason he imagines himself with Bella is because his poor wife can't have his child. That just makes him appear an asshole. As i said before she weren't good enough for him then, why should she want him now. Don't care what his name is.
kfoll chapter 2 . 3/29
Beautifully written story.
Sorry but, if she wasn't good enough for him three years ago, then he isn't good enough for her now.
B x D all the way. Edward deserves his barren wife, after all, her hair was shiny and her skin glowed, unlike dull, lifeless, depressed, ugly Bella. Shallow c**t!
volturiwriter12 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Congrats
volturiwriter12 chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Switzerland
ginnypotter1596 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
The rest is still this story! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
You spelled dying like dieing. Lol. Love the chapter name!
servantoftwilight669 chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
Great story, loved it & glad I didn't read about Bella pining over Edward & not moving on like in every other story about B & E, so great job.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Really love this story. Fourth time reading now
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2013