Reviews for Congratulations
jk chapter 8 . 5/17
I'm really confused. How in the fuck does someone confuse loving someone and being in love? Edward said that he was MEANT TO BE WITH ALEX...hell he fucked her...rejected bella for her...married her...tried having a kid with her...how does ALL OF THAT HAPPEN when you love someone like a friend? Are you seriously trying to convince people that Edward is a emotional retard? that he cant tell the difference?
and isn't it strange how Edward doesn't seem to have ANY lust for bella? that was your first clue! So Edward DOESNT lust after the woman hes in love with...but lusts after people he loves? really?
this is getting dumber and dumber by the second.
theres that grammar again... why is she pushing this ON...

why add the ON at the end of that sentence?
"why is she pushing this?" is the correct sentence...you just sound like a fucking idiot...

and having alex talk Edward into the fact that he loves bella? I'm sorry, but if Edward too fucking stupid to see it AFTER YEARS why even bother?
Edward can die, hes just too fucking stupid for bella.
jk chapter 3 . 5/17
I'm not gonna lie...your grammar is fucking horrible!
Like really bad! You should have someone go over this

like when your talking about someone...you say SHE did blah blah right ...but not you.. your like...she herself did blah blah...

why in the fuck would you need to add "herself" after she? we already know who the fuck your talking about!
christian chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
It is awesome keep it up
Scattycow chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
It's not selfish at all.
You can't help who you fall in love with.
You can help whose face you rub it in though, Edward. Why ignore her when she laid her heart on the line? You can't force yourself to love someone, but she was supposed to be your best friend and you just dumped her for the shiny new toy!
Is Edward going to regret marrying Alex? Is she going to turn into some kind of cartoon character bitch? Is he going to have Bella as second choice; second best?
So nicely written.
Sisi-The-Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
HA I knew this was going to happen AH to bad im to late
simi shah chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
This is the most touchin story od all d fanfictions i ssly could relate to deir feelings to dat extent dat i cried...loved it
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Well there is no revenge as cold as ice revenge! After what Edward said when Bella was at the airport he deserves every bit of e happiness that Bella has found! As I can already see the jealousy that Edward is feeling towards Derek and to the baby boy that Bella is going to have. I read this a long time ago but it was not finished so frankly I forgot about it. When I started reading fanfiction I did not understand WIP so I would just forget about stories thinking the author got tired of stories and just did not want to finish them for whatever the reason.

Now I do not know if Alex deliberately went after Edward knowing of the feeling Bella had for Edward but in my humble opinion if she did she is being punished, all the things that her and Edward want esp., a son are happening for Bella. It will be interesting to see Edward realize his feelings for Bella and almost cry "What Have I've Done?" Will he leave Alex for Bella? will Bella marry Derek? All I can say is karma is one cold bitch Edward and you deserve it. I thought it was really weird the phone call he made to Bella in the airport right after he married Alex. I think when they realized she was gone was when he admitted his true feelings for Bella.
Scattycow chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Don't think I've ever read a more selfish idiot Edward before.
Well done for killing him.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Jeez! Alex is just as unrealistic as Derek.
If it were me, he wouldn't go anywhere near Bella.
This guy is a total twat.
Scattycow chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Sorry, but Derek is sooooo unrealistically benevolent that it just makes no sense.
Scattycow chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Can't help thinking that the only reason he imagines himself with Bella is because his poor wife can't have his child. That just makes him appear an asshole. As i said before she weren't good enough for him then, why should she want him now. Don't care what his name is.
Scattycow chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Beautifully written story.
Sorry but, if she wasn't good enough for him three years ago, then he isn't good enough for her now.
B x D all the way. Edward deserves his barren wife, after all, her hair was shiny and her skin glowed, unlike dull, lifeless, depressed, ugly Bella. Shallow c**t!
volturiwriter12 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014