Reviews for Sugar
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
PLZZ FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY!
Jacques Cartwright chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Why can you only write gore and crazy people? Well, how old are you? Most people who do Fan Fiction are teens, hence gore and crazy people, because hormones are like drugs and every teen is constantly high. That's why the teen years are the most interesting, and when you're older you'll look back at what you wrote and say WTF was I ON? Trust me, I know. Some of of us have good acid trips, but most get weird/bad crazy for a while.

If you're NOT a teenager/ lately a teenager, then you're just crazy. Congratulations!

BTW, I like it so far ;)
Nelle07 chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Ilike it its not bad..Sands in a way reminds me of Johnny Deeps other Character Jack Sparrow except not a pirate...
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
PLZZ FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY!
Buffy Sparrow chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Hmm, this could be very interesting. I can't wait to see where you're planning on taking this.
Nelle07 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
How old is she? And this is immediately fallowing last chapter right?
Nelle07 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Love it!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
lol hustler? What perv! i thought he had a girlfriend or something...but she was a regular nasty biATch...I really liked! please update you've done a really good job!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
love it! i love that little chicle kid. fav character next to Sands...lol of course fear his guns. ALL his guns! lol
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
‘We need therapy.”

“We can’t afford Therapy.”

lol favorite line! is Aida the one who gets shot? lol she finally found her true love but he shot her! kinda like Romeo and Juliet, only he KILLEd her. but whatever. i really like this pleas update!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
o interesting! lol "Do you believe in the power of Jesus" the radio has a sense of humor. lol
Nelle07 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008